• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

I have American citizenship because my adoptive father is American, born and raised. Adoptive mum is Peruvian but got her American citizenship when I was like 9. Meanwhile I was born in Chile to I assume Chilean parents, no idea of my actual ancestry, kinda curious but not enough to drop $200 on a gene thing purely out of curiosity. I was raised in El Salvador and the Dominican Republic, thus El Salvador will always be home to me. Been living here in Miami for the last 15 years or so, came here for university and am still taking classes for more degrees. I guess after I get married I'll be a Korean citizen by marriage.

Doing a bit of research, I found that I actually have a bit of British ancestry as well. John Gould, one of my ancestors, lived in the first British colony in New Jersey!

Additionally, I do have a very small amount of Native American ancestry - The great grandmother of my great grandfather, Mahala Chapel, was Native American. Not much else is known about her, including what tribe she was from.

Last edited:
I'm English, with Irish and French ancestry from my mum's parents. I'm hoping to trace things back soon.

I'm from the United States myself. I couldn't tell you much about ancestry as of right now, aside from the fact that I'm of Spanish descent at the least.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom