• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

Snom
Reaction score
Hello, BulbaForums Fun and Games viewers. I am officially doing a Brantsteele Games threads, which will be a hopefully weekly thing. How this will work is that I will send out 3 things, which are what the season is, the cast size, and a date.

The first annual season of this will be a 14 Player Big Brother season. The date will either be This Friday at 8 PM EST or Saturday at 3 PM EST. I will start preparations the hour before, so

Im allowed to compete btw

Form:

Name: (Leave Blank For Just Your Username)

That's all there is.

Every 5 or so seasons, I will take the best 12 from the previous seasons for an Allstars.

The image that will appear for you will be your PFP by default, but post an image with your form for a custom image.

https://brantsteele.com is the website so you know it is trusted. I will post the weeks in one post at a time to reduce spam, links will go out after the season.

Anyways, uhh, yeah

I got approval from @DarthWolf for this, so don't ban plz.

Note: Seasons are fully randomized, I will gather the results and paste them here in 1-5 minute increments

You can mention someone you'd like to join to see in the game. If you do not want to be mentioned, please say that you don't.
No mentionable users:

Current Cast: /

Season 1
Winner: Contrainer
Runner Up: Drifloon
Host Favorite: Contrainer
First Boot: Unofficial Blaine

Last edited:
you're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Innerino
Name: Contrainer

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
Name: Winona
Image:

I Stand Out
Reaction score
I won't deny to being curious about this one.

Name: Lone_Garurumon

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Name: Munchlax
Image:

Snom
Reaction score
Yeah, you all have been added to the queue

The busiest bee
Reaction score
why not

Name: Drifloon
Image:
I think it would be fun if all the players can make bets on who wins or dies first and stuff

Last edited:
unamused
Reaction score
uh....I guess I'll try?

Name: Neosquid

Snom
Reaction score
As of now, as we have 11/14, I am allowing custom alliances to be formed. What I mean is this in the simulator, I'd normally have random alliances form. But with this, y'all can message me with proof of consent from another to be put in an alliance. Alliances can help out anyone in these games, giving votes and loyalties.

But since I am technically playing, I won't make any alliances, to make it fair

Reaction score
I would prefer random alliances for me, mostly because I want to see the chaos enfold.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Chaos! Chaos! Catch me if you can! Let's have random alliances!

Snom
Reaction score
Ok, so, chaos will ensue with random alliances. I'll be able to start today if we get 3 more members

A user, and nothing more
Reaction score
I want to join this, but I am not here on weekends or evenings, so I don't know if I can/should.

Snom
Reaction score
I want to join this, but I am not here on weekends or evenings, so I don't know if I can/should.
You don't need to actively participate. It is fully simulated, challenges, votes, anything.

A user, and nothing more
Reaction score
OK, I'll join then
Name Bob
Gender male