• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Ill have redemption seasons for the people who did bad. And don''t worry, you can compete multiple times.

Season 1 redemption:

UnofficialBlaine
Prog Rocker
Neosquid
Calvin
Bond Bond

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
hey! that munchlax is just a simulated version of me with AI!
so, since i didn't get redemption... i did well?

Reaction score
hey! that munchlax is just a simulated version of me with AI!
so, since i didn't get redemption... i did well?
Yeah, especially if you were my 4th favorite. I would have gave Bob redemption, but I wanna impliment two clauses. You cant be notable if you were one of the first 5 out, and cant be put for redemption if you were in the top 5

The busiest bee
Reaction score
Seems I've missed everything. Whoops. Glad to know my Litwick drifloon did well!

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Seems I've missed everything. Whoops. Glad to know my Litwick drifloon did well!
Yeah, but you killed the queen, Ika. I'm never forgiving you. At least America loves me.

Reaction score
How come I was the one to get the most votes? What did I my simulated version do in that house?

Reaction score
I figured I wanna do this early so nothing like this happened where we had to postpone. Anyways, I really wanna do a danganronpa, basically just giving out the cause of murder, alibi, execution. Anyways, how this works is you have to just say a Danganronpa character, and boom, you are them. This is a 16 person cast, and I am hoping on doing it next Friday at around 6-7

Cast: 6/16

UnofficialBlaine (Nagito)
prog rocker (Kiyotaka Ishimaru)
Neosquid (Chihiro Fujisaki)
MunchlaxKing88 (Kokichi Ouma)
Contrainer (Shuichi Ouma)
Tood (Korekiyo Shinguji)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Hopefully I won't suffer the same fate as him.

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
Glad Winona got halfway-ish through.
Why couldn't you use the other images? Seems odd?
Anyway, I'm not familiar at all with Danganronpa, so I'll sit this one out. But I look forward to the Survivor one in particular, and it'd be great if you added heaps of flavour text! :D

Reaction score
Glad Winona got halfway-ish through.
Why couldn't you use the other images? Seems odd?
Anyway, I'm not familiar at all with Danganronpa, so I'll sit this one out. But I look forward to the Survivor one in particular, and it'd be great if you added heaps of flavour text! :D
So brantsteele needs to have a .png, .jpg, or .gif at the end, and when I copied the images yall gave me, they didn't have that, and when I changed it around a bit, they showed up as blank. I plan on a survivor for season 3 before doing another big brother.

unamused
Reaction score
I admittedly have mixed feelings about this character, since they could have easily made him a transgirl but didn't....but, uh, I kind of like him anyways, so I'm gonna go with...

Chihiro Fujisaki