• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

putting as much stuff in here as possible before i
Reaction score
gonta.. and gundham???

pure animal lovers that killed someone in the 4th chapter UNITE!

Snom
Reaction score
Throughout the first week, everyone was on their tippy toes. Suddenly that came to a change. Taka was found in a closet by Toko, hung. He appeared to be stabbed to death. Before she could scream, she was taken into Taka's room and had her throat slit.

Snom
Reaction score
With Prog dead, and everyone uneasy, the trial happens. Shuichi and Ibuki are the main culprits until Kyoko points out that Ibukis guitar pic was found under the body. With no reliable evidence, Ibuki was persecuted. And she was guilty. For her execution, she had her brains blew out due to music.

Reaction score
NO IBUKI NO YOU WERE MY 2ND FAVORITE CHARACTER AND YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS ON WEDNESDAY NO!

Snom
Reaction score
It seemed anger gotten to an enemy of Shuichi. During an assembly, Shuichi began to puke blood, and poison, falling down dead. And while they were investigating, Sayaka stumbled on a bottle of poison. To keep her quiet, the killer forced her to drink the poison, before she died

Reaction score
It seemed anger gotten to an enemy of Shuichi. During an assembly, Shuichi began to puke blood, and poison, falling down dead. And while they were investigating, Sayaka stumbled on a bottle of poison. To keep her quiet, the killer forced her to drink the poison, before she died
OKAY WHAT
WHY ARE ALL MY FAVES DYING THIS IS MADNESS

Snom
Reaction score
At the trial, Kyoko determines to avenge Shuichi, and figures out the poison is used to put down animals. And bam, Gundham is killer, he gets executed

Snom
Reaction score
After the uneasiness, Nagito calls out Akane on her behavior. A killer has an idea, and decides to strike down Akane in her room with a mallet.

Reaction score
NO THIS IS CURSED THIS CAN'T BE SONIA WILL AVENGE YOUR HAMSTERS

Snom
Reaction score
lol Kokichi admitted to the murder, and killed himself, despite tying with Chihiro

Reaction score
After the uneasiness, Nagito calls out Akane on her behavior. A killer has an idea, and decides to strike down Akane in her room with a mallet.
lemme guess

it was chihiro or kokichi

wait a minute am i sayaka am i psychic

Snom
Reaction score
As we reach the final 8, Kyoko desides to investigate on her own, before seemingly dying of nothing. No poison, no wounds, she is clean. Who could have done this

Reaction score
it was god, he decided to strike her down

Snom
Reaction score
It was Chiaki, who accidentally caused her to hit her head on the metal plates. No blood, but blunt force trauma.

Snom
Reaction score
In a moment, 30 minutes after the trial, we found only Nagito's Clothes, blood everywhere. In the blood, also laid Mahiru. Nagito was dead, but where

Reaction score
i'm not enjoying this, all of my favorites are dead :cry:

Snom
Reaction score
It was revealed Nagito killed himself, after Mahiru died. Naegi had suffocated Mahiru to death, and Nagito had killed himself by impaling himself on the ceiling.