• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

Reaction score
Hello, BulbaForums Fun and Games viewers. I am officially doing a Brantsteele Games threads, which will be a hopefully weekly thing. How this will work is that I will send out 3 things, which are what the season is, the cast size, and a date.

The first annual season of this will be a 14 Player Big Brother season. The date will either be This Friday at 8 PM EST or Saturday at 3 PM EST. I will start preparations the hour before, so

Im allowed to compete btw

Form:

Name: (Leave Blank For Just Your Username)

That's all there is.

Every 5 or so seasons, I will take the best 12 from the previous seasons for an Allstars.

The image that will appear for you will be your PFP by default, but post an image with your form for a custom image.

https://brantsteele.com is the website so you know it is trusted. I will post the weeks in one post at a time to reduce spam, links will go out after the season.

Anyways, uhh, yeah

I got approval from @DarthWolf for this, so don't ban plz.

Note: Seasons are fully randomized, I will gather the results and paste them here in 1-5 minute increments

You can mention someone you'd like to join to see in the game. If you do not want to be mentioned, please say that you don't.
No mentionable users:

Current Cast: /

Season 1
Winner: Contrainer
Runner Up: Drifloon
Host Favorite: Contrainer
First Boot: Unofficial Blaine

Last edited:
Name: Winona
Image:
VSWinona.png

why not

Name: Drifloon
Image:
I think it would be fun if all the players can make bets on who wins or dies first and stuff

Last edited:
As of now, as we have 11/14, I am allowing custom alliances to be formed. What I mean is this in the simulator, I'd normally have random alliances form. But with this, y'all can message me with proof of consent from another to be put in an alliance. Alliances can help out anyone in these games, giving votes and loyalties.

But since I am technically playing, I won't make any alliances, to make it fair

I want to join this, but I am not here on weekends or evenings, so I don't know if I can/should.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom