• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

Oh yeah, Ill have redemption seasons for the people who did bad. And don''t worry, you can compete multiple times.

Season 1 redemption:

UnofficialBlaine
Prog Rocker
Neosquid
Calvin
Bond Bond

hey! that munchlax is just a simulated version of me with AI!
so, since i didn't get redemption... i did well?

Yeah, especially if you were my 4th favorite. I would have gave Bob redemption, but I wanna impliment two clauses. You cant be notable if you were one of the first 5 out, and cant be put for redemption if you were in the top 5

I figured I wanna do this early so nothing like this happened where we had to postpone. Anyways, I really wanna do a danganronpa, basically just giving out the cause of murder, alibi, execution. Anyways, how this works is you have to just say a Danganronpa character, and boom, you are them. This is a 16 person cast, and I am hoping on doing it next Friday at around 6-7

Cast: 6/16

UnofficialBlaine (Nagito)
prog rocker (Kiyotaka Ishimaru)
Neosquid (Chihiro Fujisaki)
MunchlaxKing88 (Kokichi Ouma)
Contrainer (Shuichi Ouma)
Tood (Korekiyo Shinguji)

Last edited:
Glad Winona got halfway-ish through.
Why couldn't you use the other images? Seems odd?
Anyway, I'm not familiar at all with Danganronpa, so I'll sit this one out. But I look forward to the Survivor one in particular, and it'd be great if you added heaps of flavour text! :D

Glad Winona got halfway-ish through.
Why couldn't you use the other images? Seems odd?
Anyway, I'm not familiar at all with Danganronpa, so I'll sit this one out. But I look forward to the Survivor one in particular, and it'd be great if you added heaps of flavour text! :D

So brantsteele needs to have a .png, .jpg, or .gif at the end, and when I copied the images yall gave me, they didn't have that, and when I changed it around a bit, they showed up as blank. I plan on a survivor for season 3 before doing another big brother.

I admittedly have mixed feelings about this character, since they could have easily made him a transgirl but didn't....but, uh, I kind of like him anyways, so I'm gonna go with...

Chihiro Fujisaki

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom