• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagardens Brantsteele Seasons

Korekiyo is awesome, and I really like his official illustration.
Yeah, he's one of my favorites in the series, solely based off of his design. He has some really gorgeous fanart too.

Too bad he ended up being batshit crazy. It's super hard to like him based on his personality.
If the cast is all guys again hopefully he'll do nothing of value except maybe die. :whistle:

Yeah, he's one of my favorites in the series, solely based off of his design. He has some really gorgeous fanart too.

Too bad he ended up being batshit crazy. It's super hard to like him based on his personality.
If the cast is all guys again hopefully he'll do nothing of value except maybe die. :whistle:
yeah, and he killed the ultimate feminist tenko, who my friend and i love
if the cast is all male, i'll switch my character to the screaming musician ibuki, although i'll be incredibly salty about it

Oh by the way, if you need references for deaths, here ya go:
Sayaka was stabbed in the bathroom and her unused execution was being forced to sing to death
Leon was executed by being pummeled with hundreds of baseballs
Chihiro was hit in the head with a dumbell and his unused execution was being squished in a side scrolling 8-bit video game.
Mondo was executed by turning into butter and Monokuma ate him.
Kiyotaka was killed the "Justice Hammer #4" and his unused execution was him being shot by Monokuma
Hifumi was also killed by the "Justice Hammer #4" and his unused execution was him being killed by his anime girl waifu. No, i'm not making that up.
Celeste was executed by burning alive like during the Salem Witch Trials.
Sakura poisoned herself and her unused execution is her fighting aliens and being crushed by them
Alter Ego (the Chihiro computer) was executed by being smashed by an excavator.
Mukuro was executed after committing violence against Monokuma with being impaled.
Kyoko was executed by being crushed during a school lesson.
Makoto had the same fate as Kyoko depending on what you did, but he was saved by Alter Ego.
Everyone else survived.

Danganronpa 2:
Ultimate Imposter was stabbed by Teruteru.
Teruteru was executed by turning into fried chicken
Mahiru was stabbed by Peko.
Peko was executed by stabbing samurais and then was stabbed by a samurai.
Ibuki was hanged with a blade in the rope which slit her throat by Mikan.
Hiyoko had her throat slit by Mikan.
Mikan was executed by being injected by Monokuma and riding an arm into the sun.
Nekomaru fell down an elevator shaft after being suspened over it by Gundham
Gundham was executed by being ran over by a stampede of Monokuma fakes.
Nagito was burned and poisoned by Chiaki.
Chiaki and Monomi were executed by Tetris (and it's my favorite execution)
All the rest survived.

Danganronpa v3:
Rantaro was killed by being bonked in the head by a heavy ball by Tsumugi.
Kaede was executed by being hanged by a noose and playing the piano while Monokuma danced.
Ryoma was drowned by Kirumi.
Kirumi was executed by climbing a vine of thorns with sawblades and then fell.
Tenko was cut by a sickle that Korekiyo placed under a cloth.
Angie was stabbed in the back of her neck by Korekiyo.
Korekiyo was executed by being boiled alive.
Miu was strangled to death by toilet paper by Gonta after Kokichi persuaded him to.
Gonta was stung to death by a giant wasp as his execution.
Kokichi was poisoned by Maki and crushed by Kaito.
Kaito was executed by going up into space, and crashing into the floor.
K1-BO blew the school up, killing Tsumugi.
Shuichi, Himiko and Maki survived.

Oh by the way, if you need references for deaths, here ya go:
Sayaka was stabbed in the bathroom and her unused execution was being forced to sing to death
Leon was executed by being pummeled with hundreds of baseballs
Chihiro was hit in the head with a dumbell and his unused execution was being squished in a side scrolling 8-bit video game.
Mondo was executed by turning into butter and Monokuma ate him.
Kiyotaka was killed the "Justice Hammer #4" and his unused execution was him being shot by Monokuma
Hifumi was also killed by the "Justice Hammer #4" and his unused execution was him being killed by his anime girl waifu. No, i'm not making that up.
Celeste was executed by burning alive like during the Salem Witch Trials.
Sakura poisoned herself and her unused execution is her fighting aliens and being crushed by them
Alter Ego (the Chihiro computer) was executed by being smashed by an excavator.
Mukuro was executed after committing violence against Monokuma with being impaled.
Kyoko was executed by being crushed during a school lesson.
Makoto had the same fate as Kyoko depending on what you did, but he was saved by Alter Ego.
Everyone else survived.

Danganronpa 2:
Ultimate Imposter was stabbed by Teruteru.
Teruteru was executed by turning into fried chicken
Mahiru was stabbed by Peko.
Peko was executed by stabbing samurais and then was stabbed by a samurai.
Ibuki was hanged with a blade in the rope which slit her throat by Mikan.
Hiyoko had her throat slit by Mikan.
Mikan was executed by being injected by Monokuma and riding an arm into the sun.
Nekomaru fell down an elevator shaft after being suspened over it by Gundham
Gundham was executed by being ran over by a stampede of Monokuma fakes.
Nagito was burned and poisoned by Chiaki.
Chiaki and Monomi were executed by Tetris (and it's my favorite execution)
All the rest survived.

Danganronpa v3:
Rantaro was killed by being bonked in the head by a heavy ball by Tsumugi.
Kaede was executed by being hanged by a noose and playing the piano while Monokuma danced.
Ryoma was drowned by Kirumi.
Kirumi was executed by climbing a vine of thorns with sawblades and then fell.
Tenko was cut by a sickle that Korekiyo placed under a cloth.
Angie was stabbed in the back of her neck by Korekiyo.
Korekiyo was executed by being boiled alive.
Miu was strangled to death by toilet paper by Gonta after Kokichi persuaded him to.
Gonta was stung to death by a giant wasp as his execution.
Kokichi was poisoned by Maki and crushed by Kaito.
Kaito was executed by going up into space, and crashing into the floor.
K1-BO blew the school up, killing Tsumugi.
Shuichi, Himiko and Maki survived.
There's also a dev document they released that told us what-if executions (as in, what if the survivors/victims were being executed). Togami's was pretty cold (literally and figuratively)

Yeah, but since technically all the danganronpa 2 characters are still alive besides monomi and chiaki, i couldn't find their fake executions on the wiki. besides, it would've taken super long. that already took 40 minutes.

Yeah, but since technically all the danganronpa 2 characters are still alive besides monomi and chiaki, i couldn't find their fake executions on the wiki. besides, it would've taken super long. that already took 40 minutes.
I guess I should have explained that it only applied to the DR1 characters. Then again, considering that the concept of the game was completely different at that point in time, I guess they wanted to be safe.

You can edit the cast

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom