• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"Sorry toots; I didn't mean to ask twice, I actually meant to quote that @The Spy; guy , he looked interesting

The name's Greed kids, I want everything!

"Actually, you can call us Greedling if you want to; after all we are having to put up with one another; and I for one don't want them to think I am as obnoxious as you"

Eurgh fine! the cooler one is me, Greed; the whiney one is Prince brat; I mean Ling... though we do go by Greedling... happy now Ling?

Reaction score
"What's with all the flowers?"

"Shut up a minute... wait.... lemme take control for a second"

*takes control, addresses the newcomer*

"Are you a chimera?"

"Smooth there, Prince, real smooth"

Reaction score
That is quite a beard...
I always tell Kaito to try growing one out, but he never listens!

Reaction score
"Is it just me, or does anyone else think this party needs some actual life in it?!"

Reaction score
"......"

*swaps with Greed*

"So guys, do any of you know the secret to immortality?"

Reaction score
"Aww come on now, don't give me that face, haven't you ever wanted to have a grand ambition?"

*swaps back to Greed*

"Basically, what the kid's trying to say is you really need to think big!

Status
Not open for further replies.