• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look, I was just bored; honestly, if you have no plans to dominate the universe then I am not sure where we can go from here

*Switches*

"Yeah sorry about that Mister Beard Guy, my... "house guest" can be a little forward at times, the name's Ling

*produces left over millet dumpling and gives to @Mother To Us All;

*Thanks ^ by making him pet <, then takes the dumplings and goes somewhere secluded*

"Good treat food, yes... adorable animals..... (depends on how you look at chimeras) then yes!"
"Dumplings could work... now, have you guys ever tried............. steak?"

*Hey Greed, one second*

*Ling's swapped to control*

"You guys should try Xingese cuisine!"
I'm... not a fan of steak. I tried to like it for a really long time, but that sorta stuff just isn't for me. I'm happy with my sweets. ^_^ I'd love to try some from Xing, if you have any to share!

"Anyone wanna spar with me??"
I would be honoured to accept such a challenge, good sir.
I think I'll just watch you guys from the sidelines while eating my snacks. The last time I publicly displayed my skills, relations between Japan and the US almost broke down.

Also hey Arthur! If you're anything like the king I know I'm sure you're loads of fun! 8D

I'm not entirely sure myself, Arthur, but I do know that people dress up in costumes for fun and, get this, give out candy! Doesn't that sound wonderful?! 8D

*Swaps to Ling*

"A king huh, well I have to say; it will be a good match then; King, vs Emperor; a friendly one of course"

"Though before we do; I do recommend the toffees; they are fantastic!

Ah, a king? I too am a leader of my people. I suppose it's a pleasure to meet thee.

Last edited:
A reminder from the opening post of the thread:
OP said:
Participants will choose a character, object, anything, and create a new account. Accounts must be linked to your main account and cannot be used outside this thread.
Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden here (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.
[...]

I also am a ruler of my people.

Well, they do do most of the work when it comes to finding things.

What a vile occupation, killing for something such as money. Thou disgust me, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom