• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make short work of this. Lieutenant, arm the explosive device.

Oh, fine. SET UP IT THE BOMB. Are we satisfied?

*Both of them pause and look at @CATS; * Raise an eyebrow

"Wow! that is so cool; I tend to use flash bombs myself" Ling smirked.

"Urgh really Ling, you wanna go there now?"

WHERE IS MY STEAK. EVEN BLOOD GETS DULL AFTER A WHILE.
A vampire has to treat himself once in a while!

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]It's been quite a while.
I forgot about this place.
Forgive me. Or not.
[/div]

*Nearly gets chargrilled by inferno*

"Weeeelll it's smoking now! @Mother To Us All; gets the first bit! she's the one who cooked it after all

"Greed.... you.... your sharing?"

"Well she did cook it, I am not the kinda guy to neglect a lady, human or otherwise"

"I am so proud of you right now.... homunculus"

"Aww shut it Ling... oh dear... we've been talking aloud again haven't we?"

Here's the barbeque sauce.

*hands Mother To Us All the bottle of barbeque sauce*

Can you use Inferno on these smoke sausages too?

"Inferno! that's so cool... is that some kind of alchemy or alkehestry?"

An interesting weapon. But what a waste to use it for such a mundane purpose.

I, Dio, am not impressed. I have stopped time for the smallest things. Such as taking naps in the middle of a conversation. Or shoplifting since I, Dio, do not exactly earn income by being a vampire hiding in Cairo.

*Drops the barbeque sauce received from realriolu due to the lack of opposable thumbs, but accepts the piece of steak from Greedling anyway, using Bloom to create a boquet of flowers as thanks, then uses Veil of Mist to retirre to a secluded portion of the thread (though not before using Inferno on those sausages)*

"Eyes @Dio Brando; I really need to introduce you to my brother Sloth, he would love that ability!"

"..... Are you immortal mister vampire?"

I'm back. What I don't like about October is that it's so busy. So many beards to give people.

Kn-n-n-n-n-knives?

Why does Reborn want me to enter a party like this? *Gasp*

"Welcome back... still not sure what's happening to be honest"
I, Dio, am just reading. And shoplifting bags of candy. Maybe a few kitchen knives. I, Dio, love a good throwing knife.

"There's knives, and then there is katanas... but nothing can beat my ultimate shield!"

*swaps to Ling* "Candy o_O!" *Makes puppy dog eyes*

*Swaps back to Greed*

"Welcome to the party new guy, pull up a chair and have some candy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom