• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
[div="background: url("http://i59.tinypic.com/154f3nt.jpg"); width: 1600px; height: 900px;"]
j8ibzp.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentleman to our annual Halloween Thread!
Please refer to the below guidelines before posting:

Kakuna Matata said:
Participants will choose a character, object, anything, and create a new account. Accounts must be linked to your main account and cannot be used outside this thread.
Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden here (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.
- All forum rules apply.
- No posing as other members of the forum, banned or otherwise, including webmasters of other sites. (Parody will be up to staff discretion.)
The object is to socialize and have fun, not to guess who each character really is. Characters shall not be outed, either here or elsewhere. At the end of the party, users will have a chance to unmask themselves.

This thread will remain open until November 1st, in which the unmasking can occur. Enjoy!

As the option to manually link your sockpuppet account to your main isn't available right now, you'll have to contact one of these three lovely individuals if you wish to do so.
@Araragi-hakase; @Shiny Celebi; @Iteru;

You must contact one of them through your main account in order to claim ownership of a sockpuppet account. (PMs might be preferable if you wish to keep your "costume" identity secret until the end.)

That should be all. If you have any questions or concerns, contact a member of the Fun & Games staff!
We hope you enjoy the show~
[video=youtube;7xS6kYAblP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xS6kYAblP8[/video]

Special thanks to @JustTheFx; for giving me the code needed to design this OP.[/div]​

Last edited:
I, Dio, am disappointed that this party doesn't have any steak. What kind of party doesn't have steak?

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]Hello there, fellows.
Where can I find the dance floor?
And where IS the steak?
[/div]

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]Hello there, fellows.
Where can I find the dance floor?
[/div]
The dance floor is here. I, Dio, would take part, but I am too busy being fabulous.
2j26fbc.jpg

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]The dancefloor is down there. That's right, by the fiery pits. I ate all the steak. Turns out zombie Empoleons do eat steak.[/div]

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]Dio is fairly fab.
Nice. Now see me dance, babies.
[Click for the moves, fools.]
[/div]
tumblr_mvn1faxijO1s4ddyqo1_400.gif

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]All posts need a mod.
What gives? Very annoying.
Who made that dumb rule?
[/div]

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]The dancefloor is down there. That's right, by the fiery pits. I ate all the steak. Turns out zombie Empoleons do eat steak.[/div]

You know how I, Dio, like my steaks. Bloody and full of knives.

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]All posts need a mod.
What gives? Very annoying.
Who made that dumb rule?
[/div]
Pardon that. It's a glitch. I'll try to quickly approve any posts that end up being Moderated.
After a few posts, it should stop though.

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(9001, 0, 0,1);"]I feel bad for you.
Having to deal with glitches.
Not to mention, me.
[/div]

Last edited:
*leafing through a magazine* *puts it down a moment*
ZA WARUDO *time stops* *turns all of the lights off and goes back to reading as time resumes*

I, Dio, love being me.

"....................."

"Eurgh, I need food"...

"Shut up Ling; where the hell did you collapse this time?!

"Umm.. it's a party I think; wait... party? there's food!!"

I know not what this "dance floor" is. Thou would be wise to inform me, humans.

[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(999, 1, 1, 1);"]I, Dio, have returned from my favorite diner. The people there were delicious. But GOD DAMN, what does a vampire have to do to get a good wine glass for all of this blood?[/div]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom