• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

"....."

Greed; I think we ought to be careful with what we say around here...

"I hate to admit it, but I think your right.... still, who say's we can't have some fun in the meantime?

"Uh... yeah; sorry about that, my friend gets a little ahead of himself sometimes; who are you anyway? where are you from?"

"Oh hello, are you lost Kitty?"

"*Offers kitty crisps* Not my thing kitty, so there you go... surprised you escaped the sight of that armored guy to be honest, he adores cats!

Aw, a cute little kitty! *goes to pet Rollo*
"So guys, do any of you know the secret to immortality?"
I hope it involves eating lots of delicious sweets. :D

"Aww come on now, don't give me that face, haven't you ever wanted to have a grand ambition?"

*swaps back to Greed*

"Basically, what the kid's trying to say is you really need to think big!
Yeah, like a four, no wait, five tier cake!

I shall send my army to collect materials for our team!

I know not what a Gipper is, either. Would thou care to explain it to me?

Aw, a cute little kitty! *goes to pet Rollo*I hope it involves eating lots of delicious sweets. :D

"Aww come on now, don't give me that face, haven't you ever wanted to have a grand ambition?"

*swaps back to Greed*

"Basically, what the kid's trying to say is you really need to think big!
Yeah, like a four, no wait, five tier cake!

"............."

("Greed, since when do you like cats?")

"They're cool, independant and just as avaricious! they are the perfect animal!

(.........................)

"Whaaat?!

*Kid, I like your style, that is the sort of thing I like to hear! How would you like to become a member of team Greed?

*Greed... you don't even know who this person is!"

"Kid, I like your style, that is the sort of thing I like to hear! How would you like to become a member of team Greed?

*Greed... you don't even know who this person is!"
Will there be lots of yummy treats and adorable stuffed animals involved? 8D

Whoa there, there is enough treats for every one, if not my loyal subjects shall find more! Who wants a dumpling?

I must decline thine offer. We forest folk do not partake in human delicacy.

*Snatches treats from ^*
W-why would you do that? ¶ ^ ¶

tumblr_lfuasfdi3f1qc90zu.gif

I really wanted those...

Ihateyou.jpg

Whoa there, there is enough treats for every one, if not my loyal subjects shall find more! Who wants a dumpling?
Those don't sound nearly as tasty those treats, magical talking kitty. ;_;

Dumplings? I hope they're tasty ones
Another shota type? Uh-oh...

W-why would you do that? ¶ ^ ¶

tumblr_lfuasfdi3f1qc90zu.gif

I really wanted those...

Ihateyou.jpg

Those don't sound nearly as tasty those treats, magical talking kitty. ;_;

Dumplings? I hope they're tasty ones
Another shota type? Uh-oh...

"Good treat food, yes... adorable animals..... (depends on how you look at chimeras) then yes!"
"Dumplings could work... now, have you guys ever tried............. steak?"

*Hey Greed, one second*

*Ling's swapped to control*

"You guys should try Xingese cuisine!"

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

"Uh... yeah; sorry about that, my friend gets a little ahead of himself sometimes; who are you anyway? where are you from?"
I'm the guy with the beard. Who else? Where am I from?

your wildest dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom