• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
*What is this guy, why does he keep changing voices* 0.o

"Welcome to the party new guy, pull up a chair and have some candy!"

Uh, uh...thanks, sir. This isn't poisoned or anything right? >.<

My sensors detect no toxins in these confectionery items.

...I know not why I'm still here. This party...may not be the kind for me. ._.

Last edited:
*What is this guy, why does he keep changing voices* 0.o

"Welcome to the party new guy, pull up a chair and have some candy!"

Uh, uh...thanks, sir. This isn't poisoned or anything right? >.<

"Basically kid, the name's Greed; main person inhabiting this body.... i'm a homunculus"

*switches to Ling*

"And I'm Ling, Prince of Xing, soon to be emperor!" *Looks at @Tsuna; * "Noo.. would NEVER do that to food o_O!"

That's impossible. I, Dio, have- *hic* consumed all of the wine that was to be served here.
Aside from hiccuping, I, Dio, do not feel any less insane. Now if you'll excuse me. *stumbles out*

My sensors detect no toxins in these confectionery items.

Uh, thanks, sir.
*OH GOD DAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCARY AUGH WHY AM I HERE*

"Basically kid, the name's Greed; main person inhabiting this body.... i'm a homunculus"

*switches to Ling*

"And I'm Ling, Prince of Xing, soon to be emperor!" *Looks at @Tsuna; * "Noo.. would NEVER do that to food o_O!"
G-g-greed? Isn't that some form of emotion?
W-w-what is a homunculus?

*AUUUGH I HAD ENOUGH MEETING WEIRD PEOPLE WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE*

That's impossible. I, Dio, have- *hic* consumed all of the wine that was to be served here.
Aside from hiccuping, I, Dio, do not feel any less insane. Now if you'll excuse me. *stumbles out*

Isn't drinking all that wine harmful to you? >.<

*stares back at @Greedling *
What is going on here? I am Greedling!

Last edited:
Uh, thanks, sir.
*OH GOD DAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE SO SCARY AUGH WHY AM I HERE*

*switches to Ling*

G-g-greed? Isn't that some form of emotion?
W-w-what is a homunculus?

*AUUUGH I HAD ENOUGH MEETING WEIRD PEOPLE WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE*

Isn't drinking all that wine harmful to you? >.<

"I am the embodiment of Greed, the best of the seven deadly sins kid... also, no normal for you! :3

*swaps back to Ling*

"He's not actually that bad... neither of us are... and besides, who wants to be normal and boring? :) Now.. I need more food! :3

*secretly lights a curtain on fire :evil:*

Hey, do you guys want to go eat the secret stash of trick-or-treat candy?

I have no desire for sweets. Bring on the gin.

*Uh, since everyone seems to be enjoying with good food I guess I CAN relax now for once*

Gah, after life with bullets flying at me from my tutor, meeting scary people is a torture for me ><

*reaches the bottom of the trick-or-treat basket*

Tootsie roll!
*throws the tootsie roll out the window*

*reaches inside the basket again*
Aw, there's no more candy.

*goes to the candy room and sees that it's on fire*

Holy sarsaparilla! The mansion's on fire! Everyone get the hell out of here!
*pulls the fire alarm and starts a panic :evil:*

*says while running out of the mansion*
HOW COINCIDENTAL! THE MANSION BURNED DOWN ON THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN!

"So wonder when this game will end?? I still need to finish my plans for being king of the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom