1. Think you know Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow? Just feeling lucky? Check out Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition!
  2. Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition Round 2, Clue #2

Round 2
    Clue #1: HM04

Clue #2: "Hif fuff hefifoo! Ha lof ha feef ee hafahi ho. Heff hee fwee!"

For how to play Pokémon Wiz, click here. Please submit all answers in a PM to the judges: Enzap, SoaringDylan, and DarthWolf.

Bulbagarden's Ninth Annual Holiday Event - Winners and 12 Days Answers

Discussion in 'Bulbagarden Holiday Event 2017' started by abcboy, Jan 6, 2018.

Voter count: 19
?

Did you enjoy our Holiday Event?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2018.
  1. Yes!

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. Eh, they were okay I guess... (please reply and let us know how we can improve!)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. No. (please reply and let us know how we can improve!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Archaic

Archaic 黒い王様 Webmaster

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for the delays here folks. A few other things cropped up. I'll update this post with delivery info over the next 24 hours. Going country-by-country right now.
    Where we need to follow up with you on something, it'll be @abcboy contacting you (mainly so you're not held hostage by my own crazy availability lately)

@phidari @JirachiSphere @Jatayu09 @The Archive - Estimated delivery 21-22 May. Also, I was in a rush and forgot to put the gift options on your orders. Whoops. ^^;
    @Chillie - Estimated delivery 21-22 May
    @iippo - Estimated delivery 21-24 May
    @shadow (PokéWiki) - Order has been made, but due to a temporary stock sellout we don't have a delivery date as yet. Assume we'll get that sometime this week.

@YourLocalQuilava - Your first preference isn't available on our usual preferred retailer... but I have actually seen it available here in Australia. Would you be willing to wait another couple of days for this, so I can check the local retailers? I'm certain I saw one of these still sitting on a store shelf just the other week.
    @ploopy1000 - Could you please confirm if you're willing to accept used, or if you only want new? Most of your list is outside of our price range new, would have to go down to your 4th preference if you want new. Is that okay?
    @Mecanno-man - I can't get your first preference, but I can do your 2nd preference. That still fine, or did you end up getting that yourself?
    @Satsjoe - Needed to confirm one thing about your order, @abcboy will follow up with you

@Johnbdm, @RazorBayleef4, @Wild Jr. - @abcboy should be contacting you about an issue with your order. Will order immediately once we get that resolved.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. phidari

phidari I am also a we.

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the update!

3. YourLocalQuilava

YourLocalQuilava New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi,
    I'm fine waiting a couple/few/however many days needed - thanks for the update! (And sorry for the late-ish reply)

4. phidari

phidari I am also a we.

Blog Posts:
    Just got my prize. Thanks so much!

5. Satsjoe

Satsjoe New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sorry to ask, but I was wondering about the status on the prizes. Since it's been a while since the last update.

6. Sir Cookie

Sir Cookie PK Normal

Blog Posts:
    pretty sure everyone got them

7. Archaic

Archaic 黒い王様 Webmaster

Blog Posts:
    Not everyone, no. There were a number of people I needed to hear back from after my last update, and the continuing issues I'm experiencing with my home internet haven't been helping matters. Only those 7 who got an expected delivery date in the last post have definitely got things (and if you're one of those and you still don't have anything, let me know so I can follow this up).

@Satsjoe - Estimated delivery: 3 July 2018
    @Mecanno-man - The one good thing about these delays. It's made it possible for us to get some of the older things people wanted, since good quality used copies have become available. We got your 1st preference. Estimated delivery: 6 July 2018 - 11 July 2018
    @RazorBayleef4 - Estimated delivery: 9 July, 2018 - 16 July, 2018
    @Johnbdm - Estimated delivery: 13 July, 2018 - 20 July, 2018

@YourLocalQuilava - It took a while for it to get to me, but I was able to secure your 1st preference here in Australia. I need to head down to my local post office to send that out to you, just depending on me being able to get there before they close. Worst case scenario at this point is me sending that out on Tuesday next week, but I'm hoping I can get in before they close today or tomorrow morning. I'll give you an estimated delivery once I've got that sent out.

@Wild Jr. - As requested, still holding off on yours due to your current issues with delivery. When you've got an address you're fine collecting from, or if you want to change your preferred prizes to something that might be easier for you to receive, just let us know. (Or more realistically, let @abcboy know so I can be let know, since we don't want to rely on my home internet right now.)

@ploopy1000 - Didn't get a response from you on that question here before. @abcboy is contacting you to get this clarified so we can get your prize out.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  8. Satsjoe

Satsjoe New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the update :)

9. Satsjoe

Satsjoe New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just got my prize! Thank you so much!

10. Wild Jr.

Wild Jr. Registered User

Blog Posts:
    @abcboy @Archaic I just wanted to give a quick update. The move is complete, and I'm in the process of getting a PO Box to make this entire thing easier. I'll keep you guys posted. Sorry about the delay

11. RazorBayleef4

RazorBayleef4 Bayleef used Razor Leaf!

Blog Posts:
    I've received my prize yesterday. Thanks so much Archaic, abcboy and everyone else involved in organizing the contests! :)

12. YourLocalQuilava

YourLocalQuilava New Member

Blog Posts:
    Received - thank you very much!

13. Wild Jr.

Wild Jr. Registered User

Blog Posts:
    @Archaic @abcboy I've finally gotten a PO Box sorted out! I'll be messaging abcboy the details in just a second.

Thank you for your patience!

14. ploopy1000

ploopy1000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I HAVE RECEIVED MY PRIZES!

Thank you all for sticking with me to get my prize delivered!

abcboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.