1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.

Bulbagarden's Ninth Annual Holiday Event - Winners and 12 Days Answers

Discussion in 'Bulbagarden Holiday Event 2017' started by abcboy, Jan 6, 2018.

Voter count: 19
?

Did you enjoy our Holiday Event?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2018.
  1. Yes!

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. Eh, they were okay I guess... (please reply and let us know how we can improve!)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. No. (please reply and let us know how we can improve!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Archaic

Archaic 黒い王様 Webmaster

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for the delays here folks. A few other things cropped up. I'll update this post with delivery info over the next 24 hours. Going country-by-country right now.
    Where we need to follow up with you on something, it'll be @abcboy contacting you (mainly so you're not held hostage by my own crazy availability lately)

@phidari @JirachiSphere @Jatayu09 @The Archive - Estimated delivery 21-22 May. Also, I was in a rush and forgot to put the gift options on your orders. Whoops. ^^;
    @Chillie - Estimated delivery 21-22 May
    @iippo - Estimated delivery 21-24 May
    @shadow (PokéWiki) - Order has been made, but due to a temporary stock sellout we don't have a delivery date as yet. Assume we'll get that sometime this week.

@YourLocalQuilava - Your first preference isn't available on our usual preferred retailer... but I have actually seen it available here in Australia. Would you be willing to wait another couple of days for this, so I can check the local retailers? I'm certain I saw one of these still sitting on a store shelf just the other week.
    @ploopy1000 - Could you please confirm if you're willing to accept used, or if you only want new? Most of your list is outside of our price range new, would have to go down to your 4th preference if you want new. Is that okay?
    @Mecanno-man - I can't get your first preference, but I can do your 2nd preference. That still fine, or did you end up getting that yourself?
    @Satsjoe - Needed to confirm one thing about your order, @abcboy will follow up with you

@Johnbdm, @RazorBayleef4, @Wild Jr. - @abcboy should be contacting you about an issue with your order. Will order immediately once we get that resolved.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. phidari

phidari I am also a we.

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the update!

3. YourLocalQuilava

YourLocalQuilava New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi,
    I'm fine waiting a couple/few/however many days needed - thanks for the update! (And sorry for the late-ish reply)

4. phidari

phidari I am also a we.

Blog Posts:
    Just got my prize. Thanks so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.