• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden's Photographic Expedition

Reaction score
The title is not entirely mine so don't judge me :p

Just post your pics of your encounters with animals of any size. Doesn't matter what kind of environment you took it either. Just post pics :p

I don't have much to contribute in the start, but...

A frog I encountered at work at my dad's place.

And a city squirrel I came across in the front of the flat I'm living in.

This is as close as I could get without scaring it away.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last, Kalos
Reaction score
The title is not entirely mine so don't judge me :p
*glares* :-D

Nice pics you got there, the frog was in a pretty good place and the squirrel is very cute!

Anyway! Finally a place to post those pictures of mine who had been gaining dust, haha. Let's start with some pics of one of my "winged obsessions", seagulls!

A brown seagull who seemed to want all the focus.

The closest I managed to get of a seagull portrait.

A group of seagulls and, um, a random dude.

Another brown seagull, tidying its nest.

They fly pretty fast, this was the best I could get from a seagull in movement.

Well, not completely true. I managed to get another one, but the angle isn't as good.

I hope you liked them! ^^