• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden's Photographic Expedition

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
The title is not entirely mine so don't judge me :p

Just post your pics of your encounters with animals of any size. Doesn't matter what kind of environment you took it either. Just post pics :p

I don't have much to contribute in the start, but...

A frog I encountered at work at my dad's place.

20110613100722.jpg

And a city squirrel I came across in the front of the flat I'm living in.

20110619125922.jpg
This is as close as I could get without scaring it away.

20110619125950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The title is not entirely mine so don't judge me :p

*glares* :-D

Nice pics you got there, the frog was in a pretty good place and the squirrel is very cute!

Anyway! Finally a place to post those pictures of mine who had been gaining dust, haha. Let's start with some pics of one of my "winged obsessions", seagulls!

A brown seagull who seemed to want all the focus.
102b0740.jpg

The closest I managed to get of a seagull portrait.
102b0620.jpg

A group of seagulls and, um, a random dude.
102b0551.jpg

Another brown seagull, tidying its nest.
1020437.jpg

They fly pretty fast, this was the best I could get from a seagull in movement.
1020432.jpg

Well, not completely true. I managed to get another one, but the angle isn't as good.
1020417.jpg

I hope you liked them! ^^

Back
Top Bottom