• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden’s The Devil's Plan (12P)- Endgame

@ExLight @JamieIsBored

I am definitely not addicted to puzzle games and my quiz is definitely not a puzzle game. I have no idea what you people are talking about.

Reading the details for the quiz is important, so I'll paste them here for more visibility. Most notably, this game is a minefield, where getting an incorrect answer immediately ends the quiz, preventing you from answering any other question.
The contiguous areas of the same color need to be filled with the numbers 1-5, taking into account their size: a single square contains the number 1, an area consisting of 2 squares has the numbers 1 & 2, etc, up to an area of 5 squares containing the numbers 1 to 5.

Two adjacent squares (including diagonals) cannot contain the same number.

THIS IS A MINEFIELD, so any mistake will end the quiz!

The 5 circles contain the numbers 1 to 5 once each.

Practice Quiz to understand the rules before you begin (this one isn't a minefield).

Take the Secret Mystery Quiz after you've read the rules above.

It’s over.
The final was played over two quizzes, each percent being majorly important to impact who will come out on top for The Devil’s Plan.
The results are as follows:
Quas - 185%
Ex - 114%

So that means with a score of 3-2 Quasar_Catfish is the winner of Devil’s Plan! A massive congratulations to them!

I will post a full standings list as well as potentially a couple other bits later, but I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for playing. It was a big commitment and I appreciate you all being patient with me throughout all the challenges. Sorry it took so long to end, but I really hope you all enjoyed it.

And another massive thank you to my brilliant MoD @DawningWinds without you this would have been impossible so thank you so much for sticking with me through everything and making sure nothing imploded, you were amazing and a brilliant help.

It was very fun getting to know you all better and I hope that non-Mafia starts up again so more games like this can be played. Hopefully the next one doesn’t last 6 months!

:bulbaLove:

Back
Top Bottom