• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbaleague Conference (Random Battle Tournament)

@UltraMoose30 has won against @ZinnLav .
Sadly we have no replay available, but Zinn was so honest to confirm UltraMoose30 had 6 pokemon remaining

How to upload a replay
If you have won the match, it is your job to upload the game to this thread.
1598341819777.png
Right below your battle screen you will get a few buttons at the end of the match.
Press "Upload and share replay".
This might take a few seconds but then you will see this pop up.
1598341989104.png
Copy the link, or press the "Copy" button and then paste that link in here.
As a backup, it's always good as the loser of the match to confirm that the winner has uploaded the match. In case they don't the loser might be able to do it instead.

This also means that Group F has finished with @Andy Snype and @UltraMoose30 moving on.

1. @Lone_Garurumon / Lone_Garurumon
  2. @Zachie / ZachieBlade
  3. @Auxillify / Auxillify
  4. @WyndonCalling / WyndonCalling
  5. @KenderCharmeleon / KenderCharmeleon
  6. @Acrobatic Crobat / Acrobatic Crobat
  7. @Parissong / Parissong
  8. @TheMalevolentOne / TheMalevolentOne16
  9. @prog rocker / prog rocker
  10. @Aozora / Amacha
  11. @Zorchic / SpectralSpectator
  12. @c.kilgannon / c.kilgannon
  13. @Andy Snype / Andrew
  14. @dawn dusk / Stealth_Spirit95
  15. @Blaine. / UnofficialBlaine
  16. @JBB / lesterhowey
  17. @FinnishPokéFan92 / FinnishPokéFan92
  18. @UltraMoose30 / UltraMoose30
  19. @Slife / Slife25
  20. @Blast / wanpachi
  21. @bulbasaur99 / bulbasaur99
  22. @Eeveely / Eeveely
  23. @Water Max / Water Max
  24. @TobyPsyTrainer / TobyPsychicTrainer
  25. @techmuse / techmuse
  26. @ZinnLav / ZinnLav
  27. @DarthWolf / DarthWolf13
We still have about 10 days remaining but I would like to do a general check in and see how things are going with planning matches. If anyone has issues (such as your opponent has never responded), let me know either here or privately. If there appear to be inactive people I might be able to swap some people around in time.

We still have about 10 days remaining but I would like to do a general check in and see how things are going with planning matches. If anyone has issues (such as your opponent has never responded), let me know either here or privately. If there appear to be inactive people I might be able to swap some people around in time.
Toby was around once to have their match with Mal, but they haven't been online since Saturday for me to even try setting something up with them.

Last edited:
Less than a week remaining to play your matches

Remaining Matches
Group A
@Acrobatic Crobat vs @Slife
@Zorchic vs @Acrobatic Crobat
@Slife vs @Zorchic

Group C
@FinnishPokéFan92 vs @techmuse

Group D
@Auxillify vs @bulbasaur99

Group E
@Aozora vs @Blast
@Blast vs @Parissong

Group G
@Eeveely vs @dawn dusk
@Water Max vs @Eeveely
@dawn dusk vs @Water Max

Group H
@JBB vs @Blaine.

Group I
@Lone_Garurumon vs @TobyPsyTrainer

To everyone mentioned here please answer the following questions
- Have you made contact with your opponent(s) and have the responded?
- Do you already have a date and / or time planned for a match?
- If not, how easy / hard is it to plan a match due to timezones / personal schedules?

I am aware that @techmuse and @Auxillify haven't been online for the last few days and that @TobyPsyTrainer hasn't been active for a week. If this is your opponent, no need to answer the questions.

- Yeah, but he's confused I think. Given he already lost.
- Nope
- Given the fact that I think JBB is online at like 9-10 PM EST, kinda difficult.

- Have you made contact with your opponent(s) and have the responded?
- Do you already have a date and / or time planned for a match?
- If not, how easy / hard is it to plan a match due to timezones / personal schedules?
- Yes, all of us in our group responded.
- Yes, we have a date and time planned.
- Although we already planned a date, it's somewhat difficult to find a definite time to play because our schedules don't quite line up. My schedule is also unpredictable, and unforeseen circumstances may come up preventing my opponent(s) and me from playing our matches.

Back
Top Bottom