Event Bulbaleague Conference (Random Battle Tournament)

Reaction score
Please discuss in a pm :p
Oh , apologies :x I messaged them a few days ago but did not receive a response and I remember it telling me I was too new to directly message users before so I thought that to still be true.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Oh , apologies :x I messaged them a few days ago but did not receive a response and I remember it telling me I was too new to directly message users before so I thought that to still be true.
You should be good now. If you want, send me a message to test it. (Like this post after you've sent me a message)

蒼い炎
Reaction score
Not the result I was hoping for but it was a thrilling battle nonetheless. Thanks DW for organizing and knocking me out of your tournament lol. I think I can be proud of my Top 4 finish. Good luck to all the remaining players :bulbaLove:

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Not the result I was hoping for but it was a thrilling battle nonetheless. Thanks DW for organizing and knocking me out of your tournament lol. I think I can be proud of my Top 4 finish. Good luck to all the remaining players :bulbaLove:
Yes well played. 4th place is a great result nonetheless. Hope you had fun throughout the tournament.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
quick update on the current status

Aozora and I were supposed to have our battle last weekend, unfortunately it didn't work out in the end so it has been moved to the coming weekend.