• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbaleague Conference (Random Battle Tournament)

Deadlines
Winners Round 2 12pm CEST 21 sep Countdown
Losers Round 2 12pm CEST 21 sep Countdown
Deadlines have been reached for these rounds.
Due to inactivity from @Eeveely they are all disqualified
@UltraMoose30 and @Blast please confirm (with proof) that you have been trying to establish contact / a match with your opponent asap. If not you will be disqualified

I will not set any hard deadlines at the moment but the following matches are now in play
- @WyndonCalling vs @Lone_Garurumon (was already available)
- @Aozora vs @DarthWolf

WyndonCalling vs Lone_Garurumon, Garurumon wins: [Gen 8] Random Battle replay: WyndonCalling vs. Lone_Garurumon - Pokémon Showdown

Spent too long trying to maneuver around that Gourgeist when I could have been smacking it with Dark Pulse.
Lone vs Wyndon, this one was fucking terrifying, but I won in the end
[Gen 8] Random Battle replay: WyndonCalling vs. Lone_Garurumon - Pokémon Showdown

An excellent match Wyndon
Ahw shit, that was close. Great game guys and of course thanks for playing @WyndonCalling. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it.

@DarthWolf
@UltraMoose30 and I were supposed to battle yesterday, but I couldn't make it due to personal circumstances. I've contacted them again to finish our battle today.
Alright thanks for informing me, keep me up to date in case things change, I don't want to delay things for too long.

Back
Top Bottom