• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

[Bulbanews] 4Kids to start channel in United Kingdom:

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
4Kids Entertainment, the producer of the English-language Pokémon anime dub, has been granted a license by TV regulator Ofcom to launch its own television network.

Link To Original Article

Koroku

Ninja Master!
Reaction score
I think this will fit better in the anime forum, as it's not really Pokemon news...

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
If it is on Bulbanews, it must be Pokémon news. Presumably, they will show Pokémon. I'm not exactly sure how that fits in with Sky One and Toonami already having rights to it, though.

Misty

Hmm, that's a wonderful idea!
Reaction score
I'm moving this to Misc. This is the *Pokemon* Anime forum, so it's not really relevant here either.

Marill

It's Marill, bitch
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't mean that they'll have the rights to new episodes first - seeing as it's 4kids themselves, or something (I doubt it since Toonami has Season 8), cos knowing my luck lately it'll be a channel I wont be able to get.

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Sounds like what would be a digital cable channel in the United States. You've got to pay a lot extra to get it.

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
If you have Sky, you would probably be able to get it, unless it is like the Disney Channel and it comes with another package. But if you can already get Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Jetix, etc, you will probably be alright.