• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] 4Kids to start channel in United Kingdom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
4Kids Entertainment, the producer of the English-language Pokémon anime dub, has been granted a license by TV regulator Ofcom to launch its own television network.

Link To Original Article

I think this will fit better in the anime forum, as it's not really Pokemon news...

If it is on Bulbanews, it must be Pokémon news. Presumably, they will show Pokémon. I'm not exactly sure how that fits in with Sky One and Toonami already having rights to it, though.

I hope this doesn't mean that they'll have the rights to new episodes first - seeing as it's 4kids themselves, or something (I doubt it since Toonami has Season 8), cos knowing my luck lately it'll be a channel I wont be able to get.

Sounds like what would be a digital cable channel in the United States. You've got to pay a lot extra to get it.

If you have Sky, you would probably be able to get it, unless it is like the Disney Channel and it comes with another package. But if you can already get Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Jetix, etc, you will probably be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom