• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] First two episode titles of December revealed: Legendary Pokémon to be focus of an episo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
The first two episode titles of December were revealed today, bringing the total Advanced Generation episode count up to 155.

Link To Original Article

...They'd better get D/P done soon. This is turning into another Johto (not that there's anything wrong with that).

We've got a lot less fillers, though. The second one sounds very interesting.

But I'm sure there's already another thread for this somewhere...

The tone of the Kanto II series actually feels more like Johto meets Orange Island. We've got lots of character development and plot stuff, but quite some filler too. It's almost like the writers aren't sure of the timetable they have to work with. I wouldn't doubt that to be true, too.

God forbid the show become Johto again.

This saga is pretty good so far, the only major filler we got was between the first two facilities. Now there's barely any filler. (May's egg may hatch in the Elekid episode and the Ranger episode is important, thus these two episodes aren't filler either). Again, assuming May's egg hatches in that first episode which is a good chance.

The only real gripe is the lack of familiar faces, no old filler characters or Gym leaders from Kanto. Sign.

I just hope it can end well, with Ash using most of his reserves at Oaks + Charizard/Squirtle one more time before the next region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom