• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Major Pokémon sites suffer downtime: Serebii.net, Pocket-News.net, both out of action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be too long...like tonight at the latest providing the SA's get off their ass and re-set everything up. Several days is a bit of a jump

666 has struck I see, as didn't your site go down yesterday?

Anyway, hope you fix it soon.

Serebii said:
Shouldn't be too long...like tonight at the latest providing the SA's get off their ass and re-set everything up. Several days is a bit of a jump

Well, I was just going by what you said on your own thread addressing the issue. Probably should've linked directly to that post in hindsight, but oh well.

It's still not up, but then again my computer is often unreliable, so just wondering if only it was down for me.

Heh, Rocket-Fics went down too. o.o; Files were lost.

Habunake said:
It's still not up, but then again my computer is often unreliable, so just wondering if only it was down for me.
Its up now :p

Yup, working for me. :D

Alot of sites were down on 6/6/6, creepy. XD

Yep, Spending Several Thousands of Dollars each year to keep a site up to give info to tens of thousands of people every day for free means I deserve downtime.

GOOD GOING

Serebii said:
Yep, Spending Several Thousands of Dollars each year to keep a site up to give info to tens of thousands of people every day for free means I deserve downtime.

GOOD GOING
Well, sorry. It's just that there were some rude people on that forum. But I'm really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom