• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

[Bulbanews] Movie 9 OST announced: Sowelu to perform theme song

bell02+

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
Wow, Sowelu? That's pretty cool, though I'm hoping she does her normal R&B stuff instead of something poppy.

Also, I always think its ironically funny when Nintendo hires a sony label artist to make music for their products. (Like in this Ouendan, and Donkey Konga for example)

Zhen Lin

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
Who knows.

Probably not though - it's hard to imagine Spurt! being set into a musical style suitable for this Italy setting. (Compare MPM 2002.) Then again maybe they won't bother making such an arrangement of Spurt!.

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
It depends more on whether they want to do an intro ala the 8th Movie (And movies 1-5) or if they want to do what they did in 6 and 7.

Personally, 6 and 7's intros bored the hell out of me. I really hope they go the tried and tested route of playing the series opening remixed over an introductory battle/event. Spurt could work really well for an intro battle, just see this week's battle against Aipom to see.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
They should play Spurt at like, that Water Festival or something...

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

K0S-M0S

Reaction score
It cut off the file extention for some reason during the upload. Just add '.mp3' to the end of the file and it will play fine.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Ah, thanks.

And I'm sure people would LOVE the Spurt CD, including me.