• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

[Bulbanews] Pokémon version of 'Game of Life' to be released in Japan

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
A couple of things to note:
  • Hinata appears on the box.
  • Max doesn't.
This is actually odd since Max currently has potential to become anything, just like the player at the start of the game. But the characters on the box could just represent the different career paths. (Trainer, coordinator, Breeder, Nurse, Officer, Professor, Ranger, Team Rocket.) It is interesting that they chose to give Hinata more coverage, though...

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Manaphy isn't on the box.

Reaction score
1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.
3) I was talking about the box.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the reason Max isn't on the box is that he isn't anything yet.

Ash and Brock are trainers, May a coordinator, Jenny/Joy have jobs, Team Rocket, and Hinata the Ranger. Max is probably on the inside though.

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
FabuVinny said:
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.

FabuVinny said:
1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
3) I was talking about the box.
I see Pokémon on the box, too. o.o

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that you need stronger arguments to say that Max is leaving the show than that. o.o

Last edited:
Badass office lady
Reaction score
You mean Team Rocket is a career path? I really, really hope they release this over here.

...We all know they will, seriously now. I think it's a safe assumption.