• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

[Bulbanews] Pokémon version of 'Game of Life' to be released in Japan

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
A couple of things to note:
  • Hinata appears on the box.
  • Max doesn't.
This is actually odd since Max currently has potential to become anything, just like the player at the start of the game. But the characters on the box could just represent the different career paths. (Trainer, coordinator, Breeder, Nurse, Officer, Professor, Ranger, Team Rocket.) It is interesting that they chose to give Hinata more coverage, though...

FabuVinny

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Manaphy isn't on the box.

FabuVinny

Reaction score
1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.
3) I was talking about the box.

Tothenines

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the reason Max isn't on the box is that he isn't anything yet.

Ash and Brock are trainers, May a coordinator, Jenny/Joy have jobs, Team Rocket, and Hinata the Ranger. Max is probably on the inside though.

nYoo

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
FabuVinny said:
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.

FabuVinny said:
1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
3) I was talking about the box.
I see Pokémon on the box, too. o.o

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that you need stronger arguments to say that Max is leaving the show than that. o.o

Last edited:

Nekusagi

Badass office lady
Reaction score
You mean Team Rocket is a career path? I really, really hope they release this over here.

...We all know they will, seriously now. I think it's a safe assumption.