• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Pokémon version of 'Game of Life' to be released in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things to note:
  • Hinata appears on the box.
  • Max doesn't.
This is actually odd since Max currently has potential to become anything, just like the player at the start of the game. But the characters on the box could just represent the different career paths. (Trainer, coordinator, Breeder, Nurse, Officer, Professor, Ranger, Team Rocket.) It is interesting that they chose to give Hinata more coverage, though...

What are you talking about? Manaphy isn't on the box.

1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.
3) I was talking about the box.

Yeah, I think the reason Max isn't on the box is that he isn't anything yet.

Ash and Brock are trainers, May a coordinator, Jenny/Joy have jobs, Team Rocket, and Hinata the Ranger. Max is probably on the inside though.

FabuVinny said:
2) I can't see Manaphy anywhere.
mandgfbfxdhvbdg.png

FabuVinny said:
1) Lots of Pokémon are on the board.
3) I was talking about the box.
I see Pokémon on the box, too. o.o

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that you need stronger arguments to say that Max is leaving the show than that. o.o

Last edited:
You mean Team Rocket is a career path? I really, really hope they release this over here.

...We all know they will, seriously now. I think it's a safe assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom