• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Roselia's evolved form: Revealed on the Pokémon DP Demos today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozureido.png

=O It's a superhero with cape and mask!

You know, it looks kinda like Drew... o.o

If the hair was green I might agree, but it looks like it has white hair?

I'd lol if the inspiration for this design was Drew from the anime.

Not white hair, or not in the technical sense - there's a giant white rose on its head. Look closely, you can see lines where the different petals separate.

An evolution for Drew's Roselia sounds likely but I wonder when it will happen, especially as it only got a cameo at the Grand Festival. It could happen in "Rivals Forever", which would explain why the information is being revealed now.

So why do we only have a romanisation for this name?

Because the source, Pokésafari, only gave the romanization - and while there's a screenshot with the katakana, I haven't yet figured out what's the name and what's other Japanese words. ^^o

FabuVinny said:
An evolution for Drew's Roselia sounds likely but I wonder when it will happen, especially as it only got a cameo at the Grand Festival. It could happen in "Rivals Forever", which would explain why the information is being revealed now.

Well let's put it this way, if Drew is in the next season, it is almost certain that his Roselia will evolve. :D

Roselia is Drew's version of Pikachu after all, it's his main Pokemon.

Pie said:
Because the source, Pokésafari, only gave the romanization - and while there's a screenshot with the katakana, I haven't yet figured out what's the name and what's other Japanese words. ^^o
The screenshot just says, "Congratulations! Roselia evolved into Rozureido!"

I know, I just had to figure out which word was what - not taking Japanese classes yet. The name should be ロズレイド - though, what's that symbol at the end of the name? Probably just a word I don't know...

Pie said:
The name should be ロズレイド - though, what's that symbol at the end of the name?
Ni. It's a particle that usually means "to".

Ah, okay. *has officially learned a bit of japanese today*

Nice... even it would had been nicer if some credit was given... due to the fact i wrote the news and found the pic, did the name romanization and let everyone know about it... -o-

Anyways...Roselia's evolution looks nice and powerful. I just wonder how we'll be able to make it evolve.

What part of "originally reported on PokéSafari" isn't giving you credit?

Credit's given right on the Bulbanews article, Kento. =P

Thanks Pie, even it would had been better it was given to my site rather than me, as it was actually team work. ^_^

FabuVinny-> I wrote the whole thing except for the japanese name! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom