• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia is off until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm all for it if it means the forums will stop fucking up. But yeah, I hope Bulbapedia's not down for too long, though.

Hopefully all goes well for you guys. Good luck fixing the problem at hand.

Really would like to get back to editing and adding articles, so hopefully Bulbapedia will be back pretty soon!

*is being naughty and accessing from his work computer*

I hope to have Bulbapedia back up at the very least for public browsing when I get home later this evening at around 9pm. It's 1:41pm my local time as I post this. As for getting it back up for editing...I'm hoping we'll get that by the weekend at latest.

garrrrrrrrrrrrrrr No Bulbapedia!!! What will I do with my time.

Good luck with that..gotta love databases and evilness.

Dang it! Now I have to live off of Serebii.net!
X_X this will be agony.

We appear to have a successful test. Bulbapedia will remain up and active for viewing until tomorrow morning my time, unless something happens between now and then. After I wake up, we'll see what we can do.

If the server crashes, please write down exactly what you were doing at the time, and either post it in this thread following the server rebooting, or email it to archaic *DOT* mukashi *AT* gmail *DOT* com if the server doesn't come back up, as you might have accidentally stumbled on whatever code it is that's causing the server to chuck a hissy fit.

Had to take 'pedia down again for a short while as I run a few maintenance things to deal with issues that cropped up on the forums and wiki with specific threads and pages not being accessible, etc. Easily fixed, but they put some load on the server, so I don't want the wiki making the job any longer or harder than it'll have to be anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom