• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia not working?

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm trying to access a page on Bulbapedia. The main page loads, but when I try to go to another page, I get a "503 Service Unavailable" page. WTF?

And I know for a fact that this isn't due to the wiki being locked, as I was still able to access other pages for awhile after this went in effect. If it's relevant at all, I was trying to use the search function to get to the Koga page (I'm not sure if I remember exactly what levels his Pokemon are in FR/LG version and he's my next gym battle in LG).

Performance issues; also, wrong section as Bulbawikis have their own section here and a problem thread in it. Try your luck tomorrow.

Performance issues; also, wrong section as Bulbawikis have their own section here and a problem thread in it. Try your luck tomorrow.

I don't have a Bulbapedia account though. But thanks.

... oi vey. Soul didn't mean you were on the wrong part of the site, rather the wrong part of the forum. Go back on to the main forum page and scroll down till you're past all of the RPG sections, and you'll find the Bulbawiki section (aka the place to post complaints, comments, queries, concerns, rants, et cetera regarding the Bulbawiki network [aka Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, Archives]). Alternatively, use this link.

... oi vey. Soul didn't mean you were on the wrong part of the site, rather the wrong part of the forum. Go back on to the main forum page and scroll down till you're past all of the RPG sections, and you'll find the Bulbawiki section (aka the place to post complaints, comments, queries, concerns, rants, et cetera regarding the Bulbawiki network [aka Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, Archives]). Alternatively, use this link.

Ohhh, I see. My bad. Thanks for clarifying. xP

I noticed that if you refresh the page a few times, it will load. However, I noticed that it doesn't work, all the time.

Does it say something like "Guru meditation"? If it does, then it's also happened to me many times. At the very beggining I realised that the error happened almost exclusively when my Internet connection was low, so, I just needed to keep restarting my router until it got back to normal. I don't know if that's your case, but it's worth trying.

Don't restart your router for Bulbapedia, jesus.

Just wait for it to get back to normal. It's been like that for the past 5 years and it will continue to be like that.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom