• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes head e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes he

Congratulations MAGNEDETH. I hope you'll make Bulbapedia an even better source for Pokémon information.

Re: Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes he

Congrats MAGNEDETH!
Do your best.

Thanks for your hard work over the years, TTE!

Thanks.

My sincerest thanks to TTEchidna for all his hard work and my congratulations to MAGNEDETH for achieving his new position.

Live long and prosper, Bulbapedia :).

I started on this site as just some guy looking for something to to, and three years later, I have been appointed Editor-in-Chief. I wasn't planning on making it here. I just edited pages that needed it, and helped out where I could, and then I was nominated by the users for adminship, and it was just one step after the other. Anyone can make it here (in 2 years from now), just keep at it.

So what can you expect out of me? TTEchidna aimed to make this site a more attractive, and more organized website for any and all information we could cram into it. And he did. So what can I do? Well, I want to help you. While things are pretty and organized, I'm not quite sure they're as smooth as they can be. Lets get the information to you, the user, faster and more effectively. However, we can't let quality suffer. Pages should be full of content. Not to say all of our pages are light on content, but how many of our 18,000+ articles are feature content material? Not even 100. Lets fix that.

The future is now, it is Generation V, and I'm now sitting at one of the busiest desks on the internet. I won't lie, this won't be easy, but I do like a challenge, and I have a lot of people here to help me out. We will do this. You folks, the users, have supported me once, and now it is my turn to return the favor.

Well, can't argue with that. Congratulations on your promotion MAGNADETH, I hope we all enjoy your tenure as Editor-in-chief.

Likewise, thank you for all the hardwork & effort you must have put in during your time as EiC of Bulbapedia, TTEchidna. I say "must have put in" because you took up the position before I even joined BMG (only ~8 months ago o_O) but I do know that you've been directly responsible for maintaining & improving an aspect of the site that I along with many, many others have come to constantly depend upon for information, entertainment, networking and more and I (and surely the rest of BMG) appreciate the significant devotion that must've required.

So yeah, cheers and good luck to the both of you in your respective future endeavours ;)

/inappropriately verbose speech.

I would also like to congratulate you, Magnedeth, for that unlikely (according to you) promotion!

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom