• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbasaur Pop Vinyl

Reaction score

So cute!

I need this and the Pikachu but people are charging £40-£60 for it so not worth it. T_T

I think some are cute! I have a couple, namely Cinderella, Megaman, and (hopefully soon) Hatsune Miku! How about you?

I have hundreds T_T not kidding. I have all the One Piece, Dragon Ball and MHA ones. Most if not all of the OverWatch ones, all of the Kingdom Hearts series and a lot of Disney. Oh and Pusheen and Miku to!

It’s kind of disgusting how much money

I have hundreds T_T not kidding. I have all the One Piece, Dragon Ball and MHA ones. Most if not all of the OverWatch ones, all of the Kingdom Hearts series and a lot of Disney. Oh and Pusheen and Miku to!

It’s kind of disgusting how much money

One day, I'll be as half as good on you on Pop. Do you keep 'em all on display?

One day, I'll be as half as good on you on Pop. Do you keep 'em all on display?

Yes I don’t open them I’ll have my husband take some pictures over the weekend. Currently having issues walking just fyi.

I don’t remove them from the boxes if I want to do that then I buy 2. I also buy the “protectors” I’m a bit OCD it’s why I had to stop collecting Pokémon TCs.

Two of my favourites

Yes I don’t open them I’ll have my husband take some pictures over the weekend. Currently having issues walking just fyi.

I don’t remove them from the boxes if I want to do that then I buy 2. I also buy the “protectors” I’m a bit OCD it’s why I had to stop collecting Pokémon TCs.

Two of my favourites

View attachment 120847View attachment 120848

One Piece fan aye!

I think some are cute! I have a couple, namely Cinderella, Megaman, and (hopefully soon) Hatsune Miku! How about you?
I've got only female Funko Pops. I even have a couple of Rock Candy, more specifically Elsa and Jasmine from "Ralph Breaks the Internet", and I might order a Jessica Rabbit Rock Candy from Amazon for my birthday.

Now I want this one, mainly because Bulbasaur was the first Pokémon I ever picked when I played Pokémon Blue in 1998.

I've got only female Funko Pops. I even have a couple of Rock Candy, more specifically Elsa and Jasmine from "Ralph Breaks the Internet", and I might order a Jessica Rabbit Rock Candy from Amazon for my birthday.

Now I want this one, mainly because Bulbasaur was the first Pokémon I ever picked when I played Pokémon Blue in 1998.

The RBTI2 Pops! Wow, lucky!

It's really cool that they did make a bulbasaur figure, but the eyes definitely do not feel right to me.

I am a fan of small collectibles, but I personally do not collect much of them usually, it's certain things that I find myself collecting, like cards for example.

The RBTI2 Pops! Wow, lucky!
Now I need Ariel and Rapunzel, as Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel are my top three princesses.

It's really cool that they did make a bulbasaur figure, but the eyes definitely do not feel right to me.

I am a fan of small collectibles, but I personally do not collect much of them usually, it's certain things that I find myself collecting, like cards for example.
Haven't the Funko Pop figures had those eyes for years though?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom