• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Bulbasaur vs. Celebi

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Spr_3f_001.png
vs.
Spr_3r_251.png

Why these two? No reason. Why do you ask?

*whistles innocently*

I say Bulbasaur, just because I like its design just a tad better. And NO OTHER REASON. *defensive*

I pick Bulbasaur! It's the first pokemon,dual-type,grass type and starter! :D

Though Charmander pwns both!

Isn't it simple? They're both grass types! :angel:

Tough choice, since they're both GREEN, but I prefer Bulbasaur aesthetically, and its evolutions are very strong. Of course, Celebi would get the better out of Bulba, but I, as an unexperienced competitive player, still belive Venusaur could offer the time traveller a good battle.

Celebi has a worse design and typing. Not to mention Ivysaur is my favorite Pokemon, and Bulbasaur comes pretty close aesthetically.

I voted for Serebii. Hated nearly all G1ers; they all look overweight.
Plus time-travel is loev (. .)

I'm guessing this is a BMGf VS SPPf thing.

In that respect, Bulbasaur is the clear winner.

Realistically, Joe's a cheater Celebi destroys Bulbasaur with one Psychic.

serebii vs BMGF, thats the actual competition, i like BMGF.

Celebi. It looks cuter and could pwn Bulbasaur with a Psychic.

wow....
i am really slow
i didn't even realize the camparison when i first saw this ;P

but im voting celebi
Why?
because celebi kicks ass.

Dum de dum de dum...I'm voting Bulbasaur, of course.
Here's what would happen in a two vs two battle.
Celebi used Healing Wish! Celebi fainted!
Swampert came in!. Bulbasaur used Power WHip!
Swampert fainted!

I'm going with bulbasaur. It's design is a little better than the design of Celebi.

I see what you're trying to ask, BMGF vs. SPPf.
Tough choice.
In terms of Pokemon, Bulbasaur gets my vote. Bulbasaur was the first Pokemon, it has great stats and moves, and Celebi's design just...doesn't look good compared to Bulba.
In terms of which forum, BMGF still gets my vote. Although I joined Serebii first, I've been using Bulbapedia for quite a long time now, and its been very useful. Also, I've found BMGF more friendly, and the roleplays are better.. etc.

So, go BULBASAUR!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom