• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete BulbaTrade's WonderTrade Wednesdays!

Reaction score
Hi everyone~ For those of you who don't know, one of our many projects is called BulbaTrade, which has been around for many many years now. Basically, we're a group of Pokemon breeders who breed mons for you guys with 4-5 IVs, good natures, and egg moves. Usually we run a poll every week on our Twitter for everyone to pick what mon we give out the following week. On weeks we don't do a poll we breed a variety of mons for you based on a theme. The mons are announced ahead of time and we start trading every Wednesday at 3pm EST/7pm UTC.

We used to also stream our trades on Twitch but were on hiatus for awhile. We've been back streaming trades for the past two weeks, so I figured why not make a discussion thread for the stream. The stream currently runs every Wednesday at 6pm EST/10pm UTC, where I Surprise Trade away the mons I bred for our BT project on stream, in Sword/Shield, and occasionally give away other mons via Link Trade.

So~ with that in mind, please leave any comments or suggestions for the stream below. One of the ideas I've been kicking around is to occasionally do an extra stream on Thursdays called Throwback Thursdays, which would involve giving away mons via WonderTrade in Gen 7 (S/M/US/UM) and/or via Gen 7's GTS, so if you like that idea please let me know~

Also just a reminder that this coming week I'll be taking a break from the stream due to exams, but I'll be back the week after with more mons to give out!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom