• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Just tried that, still nothing. Adblock was disabled and JavaScript enabled.
Try hard refreshing (cache bypass) the sign-up form, it should cause the CAPTCHA to properly load. We're looking into the cause of this issue.

If you're unsure how to bypass your browser's cache:
Firefox / Safari: Hold Shift while clicking Reload, or press either Ctrl-F5 or Ctrl-R (⌘-R on a Mac)
Google Chrome: Press Ctrl-Shift-R (⌘-Shift-R on a Mac)
Internet Explorer: Hold Ctrl while clicking Refresh, or press Ctrl-F5
Opera: Clear the cache in Tools → Preferences

For some reason I'm getting random broken images on the wiki. Clicking on them takes me to the file page which shows the images just fine, so it seems to be some sort of issue with thumbnail creation.
Example:
brokenbulba.png

For some reason I'm getting random broken images on the wiki. Clicking on them takes me to the file page which shows the images just fine, so it seems to be some sort of issue with thumbnail creation.
Example:
View attachment 99447
Honestly, I've been experiencing the same issue for a rather long time. Once upon a time (some number of months ago?) I could visit Bulbapedia and images all worked just fine. But at some point random images just started to fail loading...

I kind of figured it might be a transient issue that'd resolve itself before long. Then I kind of figured it might resolve itself eventually... And I've kind of just never worked myself around to actually asking about it.

having difficulty resetting my password. I've tried resetting it 3 times now and every time I input the temporary password, it tells me it's wrong. is this a known issue?

After viewing the page in Google Chrome, Firefox, and on my phone, both logged on and logged off, I can't see a problem with that section. Can you post a picture of what you're seeing?
I'm viewing it on Firefox.

@Kirby4ever Looks like the issue is that, due to the resolution of your screen, the image of Cheryl's map was encroaching on the Trainer Tips template. I've changed the line-break call in the anime section to a clearing line-break, which should remedy the issue you were experiencing yesterday.

@Kirby4ever Looks like the issue is that, due to the resolution of your screen, the image of Cheryl's map was encroaching on the Trainer Tips template. I've changed the line-break call in the anime section to a clearing line-break, which should remedy the issue you were experiencing yesterday.
It's fixed now, thanks! :D

The current pic of Alan hasn't been updated on the character of the day page even though a new version of the image was uploaded 4 years ago.

This is my first time posting a pic as a message on here by the way.

Attachments

• Alan error.png
    Alan error.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 12
I can't click on expandable links within bulbapedia pages. Such as the evolutionary stones page. When I click [show] on any of the stones, nothing happens.

I can't click on expandable links within bulbapedia pages. Such as the evolutionary stones page. When I click [show] on any of the stones, nothing happens.
It's an unfortunate side effect of the new side bar that's taken up 1/3 of the article space. You have to minimize the text on the page (CTRL + Mouse wheel down/CTRL + -) until they're within the article space to be able to click on those links.

It's an unfortunate side effect of the new side bar that's taken up 1/3 of the article space. You have to minimize the text on the page (CTRL + Mouse wheel down/CTRL + -) until they're within the article space to be able to click on those links.
I'm using an iPad to view the site. So is the site just no longer mobile friendly?

The anime episode that aired last week on May 5 has been skipped in the listings and the link to the episodes in XY&Z are messed up at the bottom of the list. List of anime episodes - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
Looks like you're being served a cached version of the list, which is resulting in the problems you're noticing. Try clicking on the running UTC clock at the top right of the page. If it's not appearing for some reason, just add "?action=purge" to the URL and hit enter.

Looks like you're being served a cached version of the list, which is resulting in the problems you're noticing. Try clicking on the running UTC clock at the top right of the page. If it's not appearing for some reason, just add "?action=purge" to the URL and hit enter.
I did both things and it didn't work, here's a little video of what's happening on my end.

Back
Top Bottom