• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Arceusman

IDKWTHThisis
Reaction score
After a few days of 'pedia working mostly fine, it's back to error 503 central...

the Archives are also having the same problem...

Last edited:

Arceusman

IDKWTHThisis
Reaction score
'pedia seems to be working relatively fine right now, except that the issue with pictures not loading, or only loading after multiple refreshes continues to persist, which makes me think that the Archives are currently not or barely functioning at all.

Last edited:

Tyler53841

Reaction score
I can say for sure this seems to be a fluctuating problem, with the main issue that the server is not 100% and even if it does work for a while, the server goes down again. I'd say this requires looking for a more permanent solution to help maintain the server's stability.

AztecCroc

Reaction score
'pedia seems to be working relatively fine right now, except that the issue with pictures not loading, or only loading after multiple refreshes continues to persist, which makes me think that the Archives are currently not or barely functioning at all.
Considering the front page of the archives seems to be fluctuating between the html being broken and unbroken I'd say that's a fairly good guess.

Edit: Correction, ALL pages of the archive are doing this.

BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Mellowed out and ready to earn a good name again.
Reaction score
It's a problem on my Laptop as well.

Just a void of blankness on any page in the "Bulbapedia:" space.

Normal pages work fine, so I assume it's a temporary glitch.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a problem on my Laptop as well.

Just a void of blankness on any page in the "Bulbapedia:" space.

Normal pages work fine, so I assume it's a temporary glitch.
I'm having the same problem as well. You know it's bad when PokeRaf points it out:

I honestly don't know what else to say. It's sad that Bulbapedia is continuing to have these problems.
Mobile devices aren't affected by this issue.