• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Arceusman

IDKWTHThisis
Reaction score
I've also just started having problems with 'pedia again after having no issues for a few weeks... it works ok when I'm not logged in but when I do log in it's just a sea of 503s...

Last edited:

thecherrypenguin

Reaction score
Made an account on Bulbapedia yesterday. I never received an e-mail confirmation code. When I try to hit "Mail a confirmation code" I'm hit with this error: HTTP ERROR 500. The error page says that Bulbapedia was unable to handle the request. I tried again today and had the same result.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
Made an account on Bulbapedia yesterday. I never received an e-mail confirmation code. When I try to hit "Mail a confirmation code" I'm hit with this error: HTTP ERROR 500. The error page says that Bulbapedia was unable to handle the request. I tried again today and had the same result.
Our tech is currently working to resolve these issues. Things should be fixed sometime this week.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
Just FYI the Twitter widget on the 'pedia homepage is broken.
The widget appears to be working correctly now, but please let us know if you notice any more issues. The error appeared somewhat inconsistently.

Luigi05

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Our tech is currently working to resolve these issues. Things should be fixed sometime this week.
Just letting people know the problem preventing email confirmation for new users is still persisting. Any clue when this will be fixed? Thanks.

Last edited: