• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I’ve noticed several sites are undergoing maintenance, not just Bulbapedia. Is this in response to the FBI’s warning that China is allegedly planning a massive cyberattack against the United States?
It's just a Mediawiki update, as far as I'm aware. I don't think Bulbapedia being under maintenance is cause for concern.

As a tentative estimate, we're expecting things to be resolved within the next 6 hours or so. By then, either everything will be good to go, or (unlikely but possible) we'll have uncovered a massive issue that will mean we need to start from scratch, in which case we'll unlock the wiki and delay the update again until some time mid-week so people will at least have access over the weekend.

I'm experiencing two misfortunes. I'm afraid the password tied to my Bulbapedia account—its username is also Solemn Mac—is not being accepted, and I'm unable to reset my password because the site is still under maintenance. Am I effectively locked out of my Bulbapedia account?

I'm experiencing two misfortunes. I'm afraid the password tied to my Bulbapedia account—its username is also Solemn Mac—is not being accepted, and I'm unable to reset my password because the site is still under maintenance. Am I effectively locked out of my Bulbapedia account?
I'm having the same issue (bulbapedia username is the same as here on the forums), the site admins have some explaining to do.

Same here- was logged out after maintenance and can’t get in my account despite my user and password is correct. I can’t get into other peoples userpages either; definitely an explanation is needed.

Search function on pedia isn't working properly. For example, I go to type a Pokemon in the search bar and as I'm typing, it won't give any results unless the full Pokemon's name is typed out. I think someone mentioned in this topic that this was an issue not that long ago and now it's back.

I'm having the same issue (bulbapedia username is the same as here on the forums), the site admins have some explaining to do.

Same here- was logged out after maintenance and can’t get in my account despite my user and password is correct. I can’t get into other peoples userpages either; definitely an explanation is needed.

I just learned why this is happening to us: We're still in maintenance, which means no one can login yet. Bulbapedia's social media will let us all know when this phase is over; then our accounts should work well again! So, let's patiently wait together! Everything will be okay!

I was looking at the page for the Dreamyard on Bulbapedia to look at the gift Pokémon that you can get in black and white, but I can't find them. Why is that? I know for a fact you get one of the Elemental Monkeys there in Pokémon Black and Pokémon White.

Sorry if I'm bumping the thread; I don't check on here very often. When I try to log in or reset my password, I get this error message:

"Account creation error​

The database is currently locked to new entries and other modifications, probably for routine database maintenance, after which it will be back to normal.
The system administrator who locked it offered this explanation: The BulbaWiki network is currently undergoing maintenance.
Return to Main Page."

It keeps me logged out of it no matter what and I can't seem to reset my password for it nor can login. What's up with that? It's been like that for like weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom