• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

Can't get Bulbawiki search extension in Firefox.

Odd. Mine works fine. Bulbapedia? If so, possibly 2 server setup could be the issue.

---------------------
On a different note...
mhpoir.png

Also does same on XP. Most likely a Chrome 4 issue.

I'm getting database errors (including one while posting this) and I also can't get my Bulbawiki search extension in Firefox to work.

So far I have got a database error, a 502 error and a 504 error or "Link appears to be broken" from google in the space of a few minute just now. I am using IE8 on Windows 7

One error:
502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.

Anyway, the wiki is working fine for me, just here that has the problems for me

Server is done momentarily. It'll get back up shortly, the best thing you can do to help is to quit refreshing the page.

It's back now; most likely due to Explorers of Sky's American release. Heads up guys; get extra server protection on HGSS's American release. We don't want another US Platinum.

About the Firefox search plugin issue, maybe an extra newline in the def file might be the cause?

-Happy5214

EVERYTHING was down last night. What happened?

Might be related to this that kept popping up:
Code:
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2012

Images also seem to be rendering horribly; see DSi logo thumbnail on Nintendo DSi page.

2012 oh noes it's the end of the wooooooorld.

No, but seriously, we're investigating it.

Might be related to this that kept popping up:
Code:
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2012

Images also seem to be rendering horribly; see DSi logo thumbnail on Nintendo DSi page.

I think I've fixed that now.

Both. I'm quite sure the underlying reason is the same.

There seems to be another problem on the site, when viewing the detail pages of trading card series. Yesterday I kept trying to view the detailed page of the EX series cards and (the pages with the list of all the cards in the set) and my browser keeps crashing whenever I tried it. I figured it may be a problem with my computer, but today at work I tried to view the Platinum page and was surprised to see the same problem. Browser froze up completely and the only way around it was to end the browser processor. I am using Firefox.

There seems to be another problem on the site, when viewing the detail pages of trading card series. Yesterday I kept trying to view the detailed page of the EX series cards and (the pages with the list of all the cards in the set) and my browser keeps crashing whenever I tried it. I figured it may be a problem with my computer, but today at work I tried to view the Platinum page and was surprised to see the same problem. Browser froze up completely and the only way around it was to end the browser processor. I am using Firefox.
The problem seems to be with "kora25.kontera.com", which I think is the advert server... thingy.

That's when my Firefox crashes anyway, when it's trying to load that.

There's a relativly major issue occuring right now:

The page for Which One ~ Is It? is displaying "Bulbapedia does not yet have an article with this exact name."

Dotchi ~ Nyo? is giving the same message.

The problem appears to stem from the fact that bulbapedia appears unable to handle a question mark in the page title/url, since ? (Glitch Pokémon), ??? (type) etc don't work either.

Hrm, usually those ?'d pages work just fine, though, which is odd. Every once in a while though...

Heck, Wikipedia's pages have ?'s in them, and they work fine. Whose Line is it Anyway? hasn't had a problem.

Last edited:

this get coming when i went to the artwork of chuang yi's pokemon adventures volume 31 the pages html was all messed up too and messed everything up

Is it just me.. I get this..

"503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request. "

Quite often.. Other websites work well though..

Back
Top Bottom