• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

We're all getting it. The tech is on holiday, and something's been screwing up. No idea what. If you get that, wait 5 minutes then try again. The server should reboot automatically.
Okay.. I just want to confirm if it's my problem or not.. Thanks.. :)

yeah, I've gotten it twice today. I recommend clicking out and watching youtube for a few minutes, then trying again.

Getting a lot of 503 errors today, especially when writing a long thread message and pressing send I got it a bunch of times, that was annoying

We had a significant error, not sure if it was related to the 503's or not. All I know is that it almost killed the database for the forums, brought the server down for hours, and required me to disturb the tech on his holiday to get a fix.

Be gentle with the forums, please. Tech is back at the start of Feb (Yeah, I know, I said this week before. I got the dates wrong.), and he'll deal with everything outstanding then. Until then...please post up here if you get any issues.

Why the site is giving me errors continuously? Is there a MAJOR problem with the servers? (just asking)

We're currently fixing issues with the unified login system. As a result you may get some timeouts. They should resolve fairly soon.

I can't get onto bulbapedia.

Whenever I try I get a error saying

Bulbapedia has a problem

Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Can't contact the database server: Too many connections (174.37.30.34))

Is this just me and my shitacular internet connection, or is the site down?

FAAAAAK !!!! Why does bulbapedia's pages[some] crashes on my mozilla...
All my project that was on another tab was ALL gone... Ughhh
and it keeps crashing each time i open... mud-slap page, mimic page... and other pages... UGGHHHHH

FAAAAAK !!!! Why does bulbapedia's pages[some] crashes on my mozilla...
All my project that was on another tab was ALL gone... Ughhh
and it keeps crashing each time i open... mud-slap page, mimic page... and other pages... UGGHHHHH

So if you open multiple tabs, Bulbapedia crashes? Or is whenever you open the Mud Slap page or the Mimic page? Can you be a little more specific about the root of your problem?

There have been users getting the following after adding images to pages

Error creating thumbnail: /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory

Any way to fix this?

Alright. So. I can't see some of the edit differences on some pages. An example is this one, although I don't know if anybody else is having a problem with it.

I was a few hours ago, but haven't since.

I guess some edits made today within a certain time frame cannot be viewed.

Back
Top Bottom