• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

The database is locked. A preventative measure to keep the server from crashing.

The database is locked. A preventative measure to keep the server from crashing.

Can you please tell me when it will be unlocked? I'm waiting (2 days are about to complete and the site is still locked :banghead:).
What happened to the server?

Can you please tell me when it will be unlocked? I'm waiting (2 days are about to complete and the site is still locked :banghead:).
What happened to the server?
Re-lax. If the servers are opened to everyone, server stress will spike hard.
It's closed for a reason and will be re-opened when we know things are safe.

It already ended very early this morning.

What's with the skin then? The rich colors are giving me a headache

*Lies down and makes moaning noises*

The skin tab isn't showing for me. So I doubt it is for others.

Not like the Rocket takeover effected Bulbapedia all that much anyway.

Except breaking some things within articles...thumbs look bad, and the actual width of pages got smaller.

The skin tab isn't showing for me. So I doubt it is for others.

Look harder. It doesn't have it's own tab, it's in the options tab.

I am not an idiot. I looked at the Preferences. The tab isn't showing.

then go to edit options. I just switched from Misty to Rocket and back a couple times. It works.

I sense a miscommunication.

Given that this is the BP thread and Blake used the word "Preferences" I assume he is talking about changing the BP skin. This cannot be done yet. Sorry.

Oh...

heh...

Yeah, I don't have it either. It's a skin thing.

Really? I'm surprised you don't, Deth.

I've had the normal skin back on for a few days now.

How come i can't edit things? There are no edit links on any pages, and not even on any talk pages. None of the articles appear to have that protected symbol on them. And even if the articles were protected, why would that block me from doing anything on the talk pages? I wanna contribute, but i can't because of this.

Back
Top Bottom