• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

So it looks like something went wrong
2uzw8xw.png

Maybe it was BulbaBot finally going haywire because of verbal abuse from the Time Traveler.

Edit:
Shit got real?
2qjvbl2.png

EditEdit:
The error messages keep switching back and forth for me.

Last edited:

I've been getting the Incorrect information one for some time now. Damn it.
E: It's from a different function, though. Mine says:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=Route+33&go=Go said:
Database error
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "LinkHolderArray::replaceInternal". MySQL returned error "1033: Incorrect information in file: './themozz_mediawiki/page.frm' (174.37.30.34)".

Last edited:

@UtlimateSephiroth: Yeah I've also been getting the error in your quote thing a lot in the last few minutes.

Edit: The wiki works.

Last edited:

Bump!
I tried to visit my talk page and this came up for about 2 minutes.
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 634

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 1625

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 1625

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 634

Warning: mysql_ping() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 2113

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 2120

Warning: mysql_ping() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 2113

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/db/Database.php on line 2120

MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler

Occasionally when I am welcoming new users I get loss of session data and have to start over.

That... really shouldn't be happening. Is that happening to anyone else?

That... really shouldn't be happening. Is that happening to anyone else?

I also welcomed the new users and I got a bunch of loss of session data errors but the edit most likely still went through! (just like mentioned on the upper bar on bp).
Not only this, but I am getting these session data errors on every single edit but all the edits went through successfully.

Because of the 503 errors, I have to always check the Recent changes whenever I edit a page during this traffic incedient to avoid saving the changes twice and there were no changes recorded during my loss of session problems which is why I had to redo them.

If I try to create a new users discussion page I get a loss of data warning, and then it randomly logs me out, I log back in, and then I get a permission error...because the wiki logged me out.

This is fucking annoying.

LOL Youtube.com just shut down too.
502 errors and all the like, hahaha!

At least we know it isn't ALL bad over here on bulba

Wow, the site is working great now include pedia, archives and news.
That's great :D
I think server stress has been decreased finally :D
Speed is awesome and no 504 503 (whatever) erros.
Show Preview and Saving thingy and uploading images, everything is working absolutely fine :D

Thanks to all admins, who worked hard in solving this server issue :D

Last edited:

Yeah, noticed it too, thank you for working so hard, and nice work with the current design for the site. I get the joke using Slowpoke.:7up:

Will somebody please call off BulbaBot? That bot blocked me for no reason at all while I was smack dab in the middle of my maintenance backlog, gave the expiry time as a whole day, and said that I wasn't being useful. I had just gotten past the insertion of French links gathered from the 13th to the 29th; I was away for all of the next two days and part of today and wasn't able to get anything done. I was was right in the middle of working on backlog Polish links when the bot made the rogue move. Because my sysop powers are glitched for no reason, I can't undo this block myself (nor was I able to update the French interwiki link on [bp]M13[/bp] so it would now read "[[fr:Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions]]". If this is BulbaBot's idea of a joke, nobody's laughing--stopping somebody right in the middle of unloading a maintenance backlog, unless the entire database was locked down for a perfectly valid reason, is about the stupidest thing anybody could do. Can I please get back to my maintenance backlog ASAP? And ASAP better not be this time tomorrow night...

Out of curiosity, have the server administrators tried some of the tricks listed at the MediaWiki FAQ for slowness? Caching, like with memcached and Squid in particular, would probably help a lot if it's not already used. (And the page recommends PHP interpreted code caches, though I don't personally know much about those.)

We're already using memcached. We're not using PHP accelerators or Squid at the moment, but we used to.

I'm getting randomly "logged out" at times when I try to edit pages (though I then go back and re-submit and usually it goes through the second or third time). This wasn't happening on my own computer yesterday, so I don't know if it's just this particular computer having some sort of issues with the cookies, or if it's actually something that other people are having troubles with today...?

EDIT: Aaaaaaand now in my second class I can't even manage to stay logged in at all. Firefox does seem to be keeping the cookies saved, I can see them in the cache, but...

Last edited:

It happens a little bit with me as well but not as frequent compared to the last few days.

I am getting this weird error.
atal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/extensions/CentralAuth/CentralAuth.i18n.php on line 4902
Whenever I tried to save any edit, I got this error.

Back
Top Bottom