• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

The servers hate each other. We're trying to fix this ASAP.

Dem darn serverz. What exactly is the issue?

Them being apparently a million miles apart. Don't ask me why.

Before this gets too old, can the staff delete the revisions that the recent vandal snazzy made, the ones where huge chunks of data were put into pages?

We can. Dunno why they haven't been hidden yet...

Curiousity: Is there any special reason, like the multitype script, that the Arceus article is unavailable while the others I've checked aren't - or is it just a random fluke? You may not know yet, but in case you figure it out, I'd be interested.

You got a 503 or 504 error? The wikis are broken. They fail to load indiscriminately.

Please don't constantly refresh the pages either. If you're having trouble loading pages use google cache or something.

After checking this is the message I got with the Arceus (Pokemon) page.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 594

The messages are not completely the same either since the GlobalFunctions.php on line 594 changes into something else. That is the best analysis I can get from the page.:saiyan:

Yeah, that's just what happens when the servers can't access each other's versions of the codebase. Nothing wrong with Arceus's page; I get it on others too, sometimes. It's kind of a half-504.

However TTE, the problem is that unlike normal refreshing the isn't any way of getting around the problem for the Arceus (Pokemon) page (Since it normally takes one or two refreshes for me to deal with the problem which isn't the case with this situation where nothing works at all), pretty much this is something that might needed to be looked into.

Everytime I try to access Bulbanews, I cant get in. I get:

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /wiki/Front_page could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at bulbanews.bulbagarden.net Port 80"

I tried to get there from google, from the bulbapedia homepage, from the bulbagarden homepage. Just doesnt wanna work for me.

Started about a week ago i wanna say? The relicanth origin article is around when it started.

Was just about to report the same issue. I'm browsing in Google Chrome for Linux, and haven't been able to view articles for about a week now. My boyfriend on the same internet connection has had more success, using Google Chrome for Windows.

Do we currently have any estimate as to when the Archives will be back open? I have another column due to go up on Sunday, and it's going to be problematic if I can't add any images for it.

That's okay, it seems like I asked that question just a few hours before the archives were re-opened ^_^

Everytime I try to access Bulbanews, I cant get in. I get:

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /wiki/Front_page could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at bulbanews.bulbagarden.net Port 80"

I tried to get there from google, from the bulbapedia homepage, from the bulbagarden homepage. Just doesnt wanna work for me.

Started about a week ago i wanna say? The relicanth origin article is around when it started.

Was just about to report the same issue. I'm browsing in Google Chrome for Linux, and haven't been able to view articles for about a week now. My boyfriend on the same internet connection has had more success, using Google Chrome for Windows.

Yeah, it seems to be a Google Chrome issue. I'm getting it, too. I've reported it both to the Bulbagarden higher-ups and Google, and nothing's helped on either side.

Bulbagardens (and Bulbapedia) would not load at all for me this morning, is there server issues?? It seems to be working now (as i am posting)

Back
Top Bottom