• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Until they get real heavy come the final week of February as we await any retailers breaking the street date. Then they never go through even after the third time.

Whoa. Am I the only one who just got a 503 on Bulbapedia and then a database error when I tried to access the forums?

Yeah. There were a few template changes, the massive updates to the pages could be causing problems.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/parser/Preprocessor_DOM.php on line 908
Got this (or similar. Changed after the "includes" part) a few times while trying to save an edit to Sunny Day (move) today. The edit didn't go through when the error came up.

Load balancer... again.

There has to be a permanent fix for that thing. It's been like that ever since we got #3, #4, and #5.

:complain: :-(

There are messages popping up saying that There is a Trojan Horse from my Anti-Virus; when I go on Bulbapedia's pages.

Last edited:
A screen capture. When it happens, press the Print Screen button, then open an art program (I think Paint should be fine), and select Paste. Save the image, upload it to a sevice like Imageshack, and link us to it.

A screen capture. When it happens, press the Print Screen button, then open an art program (I think Paint should be fine), and select Paste. Save the image, upload it to a sevice like Imageshack, and link us to it.

====

When it happened, nothing was clickable. I got the Red Warning, and then couldn't click anything, "WARNING" "RED ALERT" kept flashing, it looked like a fake Anti-Virus program, but my real program was still green instead of red. I had to turn the power off and on again.

:scared:

====

When it happened, nothing was clickable. I got the Red Warning, and then couldn't click anything, "WARNING" "RED ALERT" kept flashing, it looked like a fake Anti-Virus program, but my real program was still green instead of red. I had to turn the power off and on again.

:scared:
Sounds to me like there's a bad ad that's got into the circulation. Check the bad ad reporting thread in the Garden Grotto for more specifics, but IIRC the ad networks that supply the ads can't do a heck of a lot without knowing some details about the ads in question. (preferably an image of what they look like, and what they link to. (DON'T click it. Hover over it and read the URL from the bottom of the browser window.))

I can't seem to edit anything. I was in the middle of converting new Gen V names on pages, and then I couldn't edit. I can't even edit talk pages. I checked my block log (though I can't imagine why I'd have been blocked) and it doesn't show anything. Is Bulbapedia in lock down again or is it just me?

Don't worry Pokelova, the administrators and the other people that have been given junior administrator status will get the rest of the job done. I was actually anticipating this would happen as it usually does when there is too much editing especially around the day of an important release date.

I hope that Bulbapedia is unlocked soon. I just relized how bored I am with out my editing Privilages. Heck I caught myself making a to-do list for what I want to edit when it unlocks. ^_^
It'll be whenever the servers stop getting hammered by page loads. To put it in perspective, they're taking such a hammering that the database has been locked - not even staff can edit the pedia at the moment. If this traffic keeps up, it'll be a while before editing can be unlocked without crashing the servers.

Um, I've been getting a server reset message all day when I've been trying to get to the wiki. Is this just because of like way increased traffic?

Back
Top Bottom