• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Yes. We are working on that problem at the moment.

And for those who don't know, the wiki is completely locked to all editors, including administrators.

Just to give you an update - we just invested a huge amount in new server hardware - and I have spent the last week setting everything up.

Hopefully there should be no site issues from now on because all the new hardware is in place.

I'm still getting errors that say

"Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still does not work, try logging out and logging back in. "

The connection also still gets reset, and I got a monobook error in one of them. My browser also refuses to load page histories, even though it worked considerably well even at the worst of times.

Last edited:
Is there currently some issue with the thunderbolt page? It seems to be the only one that will not load for me. I keep getting a connection reset message.

Is there some sort of issue with the 'pedia site? I seem to be getting above-average amnesia from it over the last two days, random logouts that log me back in if I refresh, my password not working, pages which load the bars, the ads(it decided I was logged out), the title and everything but the content, edits going missing, etc...
I ended up resetting my password but the new code didn't work until about the fifth try either, and when re-logging in I often get errors saying that Bulbapedia's been hijacked.

Is there some sort of issue with the 'pedia site? I seem to be getting above-average amnesia from it over the last two days, random logouts that log me back in if I refresh, my password not working, pages which load the bars, the ads(it decided I was logged out), the title and everything but the content, edits going missing, etc...
I ended up resetting my password but the new code didn't work until about the fifth try either, and when re-logging in I often get errors saying that Bulbapedia's been hijacked.

Isn't there a "Remember me" option on log-in?

Okay, I have a profile/account (whatever you call it) on the 'Pedia portion of this place, under the exact same name and password etc.

Problem is: when I go to log-in, it acts as if my profile doesn't exist. However, when trying to create a replacement account under the same e-mail as my (apparently) blocked Bulbapedia account, it says my e-mail is still in use, for said account. Funny thing, my account, given the hyperlink capability, is a red link, meaning my page doesn't exist.

What happened?

Okay, I have a profile/account (whatever you call it) on the 'Pedia portion of this place, under the exact same name and password etc.

Problem is: when I go to log-in, it acts as if my profile doesn't exist. However, when trying to create a replacement account under the same e-mail as my (apparently) blocked Bulbapedia account, it says my e-mail is still in use, for said account. Funny thing, my account, given the hyperlink capability, is a red link, meaning my page doesn't exist.

What happened?

It's possible that you have forgotten your password, so try clicking the "email new password" button. Your account has not been blocked.

The fact that your hyperlink is a redlink only means that you do not have a userpage.

Thanks.

Weird that my password would be different from what I thought...

Anyway...off to fix it, I guess!

I am I just have a bug in my head the keeps me from getting the technical aspects of writing correct

According to myself and others, "Spore (move)" only seems to hit the one foe targeted (even in double/triple battles). Not ALL adjacent foes as the Bulbapedia states.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spore

The folks on the chat and I feel this should be fixed but no one with an account spoke up and I don't feel like creating an account just to learn how to make one little edit.

Hope this is the right place to make such a request.

I'd greatly appreciate someone getting back to me on:
A) confirmation that spore only hits one enemy.
B) confirmation that the Spore (move) page is getting updated.

Thank you!

According to myself and others, "Spore (move)" only seems to hit the one foe targeted (even in double/triple battles). Not ALL adjacent foes as the Bulbapedia states.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spore

The folks on the chat and I feel this should be fixed but no one with an account spoke up and I don't feel like creating an account just to learn how to make one little edit.

Hope this is the right place to make such a request.

I'd greatly appreciate someone getting back to me on:
A) confirmation that spore only hits one enemy.
B) confirmation that the Spore (move) page is getting updated.

Thank you!

Thanks for bringing this up. It is known that some of the move pages have got the wrong target information because of an update in the template earlier this year. Hopefully all the pages have been fixed by now, but if anyone has time to check over them and see if they make sense, that would be awesome.

There are many benefits to having an account and it isn't too hard to (a) make one or (b) edit pages. And even if you don't use it straight away, it's often useful to have an account waiting in the background. My account sat dormant for about half a year before I started editing :D

Thanks for the speedy responses/action, guys!

... I really thought I'd stumbled on to gold with a move that could put the entire opposing team to sleep 100%!

Anyway, I'll make an account if I ever find another inconsistency.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom