• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Purging the cache isn't helping for me. In fact, I even got a 503 error when I tried purging the cache on the main page. =P

Everything's working as normal for me, again! Hooray!

EDIT - Mostly, anyway.

Hmm I must have missed something because Bulbapedia hasn't been working for me for 2 days, I get some 503 error or something along those lines. This is bad, I feel naked without it while playing my games.

Even though we were suggested not to refresh, I still do it; I use Bulbapedia a lot, that I rely on it. Sorry. ;)

Anyway, I'm not having problems with accessing any pages, so far.

and yep i'm having the same dang problem

503 errors all over the place, keeping me from using the site at all, pretty much

i clicked the time thing to reset the cache or whatever, but that didn't work.

uhg, is there anything i can do? i try refreshing, but that doesn't work, and i've heard that you shouldn't refresh a ton of times

this is getting ridiculous, what's even causing the problem? :c

and yep i'm having the same dang problem

503 errors all over the place, keeping me from using the site at all, pretty much

i clicked the time thing to reset the cache or whatever, but that didn't work.

uhg, is there anything i can do? i try refreshing, but that doesn't work, and i've heard that you shouldn't refresh a ton of times

this is getting ridiculous, what's even causing the problem? :c

Probably best to maybe to live with it until it passes on its own. I keep getting it too, even when I clear the cache, but it seems to be coming and going in periods for me, so it's still a little better off than what it was before.

The thing to keep in mind is that BW2 and Conquest were obviously released not too long ago, and I'm sure the traffic the site is getting, not to mention the number of people refreshing their browsers at a time, still isn't helping it at all.

I have a notification. It is a mention. Whenever I click it, it sends me to this site: Rogers Communications | Search It keeps saying 1 notification, and I don't know what it is. Can you help? Also I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not, but whenever I click on the competitions section. It says I wasn't allowed to go there. It asked: "Did you try to edit another person's post or try to access admin commands?" It also said an administrator might have disabled my account. Can you help me?
Edit: Here's the link to the URL it was supposed to bring me to: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.netusertag.php/?do=profilenotif&tab=mentions Hopefully that will help and is there any way to make the notification go away?

I have a notification. It is a mention. Whenever I click it, it sends me to this site: Rogers Communications | Search It keeps saying 1 notification, and I don't know what it is. Can you help? Also I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not, but whenever I click on the competitions section. It says I wasn't allowed to go there. It asked: "Did you try to edit another person's post or try to access admin commands?" It also said an administrator might have disabled my account. Can you help me?
Edit: Here's the link to the URL it was supposed to bring me to: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.netusertag.php/?do=profilenotif&tab=mentions Hopefully that will help and is there any way to make the notification go away?

Try this.

Also, this section is for issues relating to the Bulbawikis only (Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, and Bulgarden Archives). For forum related questions, in future, please use the Help Desk.

Can anyone access my user page at http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Vhayes1992? I keep getting HTTP Error 500 Internal server errors and have no access to it.

The code you were using (trying to use) to have a youtube video is killing the page. You can go in and edit it by editing any other page and changing the title ion the URL. Remove that line of code right down near the bottom along with anything else you want to do.

Yeah, I get 503 errors when I try to access anything other than the wiki's main page.

No surprise this is happening since the server has got to be overloaded given that Black 2 and White 2 have just been released in the US. I have been logged out and I can't log back in with this issue. Should get better in a few days when the heat dies down.

I just tried to register for bulbapedia to add information to a page, but I got a 404 page here ( Confirm e-mail address - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia ) when I tried to confirm my email. The page loaded normally at first, but when I clicked to re-send the code, it brought up a 404. When I hit back and tried it again to confirm that the URL stayed the same, I got this error:

> Bulbapedia could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.

> Mailer returned: Unknown error in PHP's mail() function.

My e-mail is all alphabetical characters, but it is AOL mail. Please don't tell me to change e-mail providers.

I just tried to register for bulbapedia to add information to a page, but I got a 404 page here ( Confirm e-mail address - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia ) when I tried to confirm my email. The page loaded normally at first, but when I clicked to re-send the code, it brought up a 404. When I hit back and tried it again to confirm that the URL stayed the same, I got this error:

> Bulbapedia could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.

> Mailer returned: Unknown error in PHP's mail() function.

My e-mail is all alphabetical characters, but it is AOL mail. Please don't tell me to change e-mail providers.

A bug is preventing the email system from working properly, although I have heard that a few people have managed to eventually confirm their emails, so it might not be fully broken. We're trying to get the bug fixed. I can tell you that it is definitely not a problem with your email address.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will you guys be posting somewhere when you do get it fixed? I don't want to keep taxing everything by continuing to try before it's fixed. Not to mention the wasted time and the futility of it...

Back
Top Bottom