• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'll post an update here when it is fixed, but we may not know for sure unless people are testing it.

Our hosting service has had an outage. There's nothing we can do about it until it comes back online. It's the same issue that's affecting numerous other sites.

I have experienced those errors, but now all i received is like internet issues. And my internet is doing very fine.

Oh, thank god!
I was looking to find the error on my side since i'm getting that "Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset." error.
But if its a website outage, i can stop stressing and actually go sleep.

Zhen Lin sucessfully sent a test email to me today, so can the people that have been having difficulty confirming their emails try again?

I keep getting database errors when I try to edit. At first I thought I was just adding too much info to a page (trying to add info on Funfest Missions to the Entralink page), but when I tried commenting on the talk page to see about splitting the Funfest Missions off, I got the same error. Ditto for trying to ask about these errors on the main page talk. Is anyone else having these issues?

I keep getting database errors when I try to edit. At first I thought I was just adding too much info to a page (trying to add info on Funfest Missions to the Entralink page), but when I tried commenting on the talk page to see about splitting the Funfest Missions off, I got the same error. Ditto for trying to ask about these errors on the main page talk. Is anyone else having these issues?

Code:
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:[INDENT](SQL query hidden)[/INDENT]
from within function "Revision::insertOn". Database returned error "1114: The table 'text' is full (10.218.85.147)".

Ditto here.

It's strange that these errors relating with not being able to edit are happening every week.

Is it me or whenever I click a link within a bulbapedia site/refresh, I keep getting asked if I want to open a file/page on my computer.

Is it me or whenever I click a link within a bulbapedia site/refresh, I keep getting asked if I want to open a file/page on my computer.

Just so you know, it isn't just you. But the links it chooses to give me a download box are rather selective.

Just so you know, it isn't just you. But the links it chooses to give me a download box are rather selective.

I believe it must be a coding problem where the links end up being the downloadable ones instead of the normal.

Yeah got the same issue but its not all links just most links, like bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seedot Works for me.

Also when the downloaded links are opened using IE or notepad, comes up with the Mediawiki notice below.

<?php
/**
* This is the main web entry point for MediaWiki.
* If you are reading this in your web browser, your server is probably
* not configured correctly to run PHP applications!
* See the README, INSTALL, and UPGRADE files for basic setup instructions
* and pointers to the online documentation.
* http://www.mediawiki.org/
* ----------
* Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Magnus Manske, Brion Vibber, Lee Daniel Crocker,
* Tim Starling, Erik Möller, Gabriel Wicke, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason,
* Niklas Laxström, Domas Mituzas, Rob Church, Yuri Astrakhan, Aryeh Gregor,
* Aaron Schulz, Andrew Garrett, Raimond Spekking, Alexandre Emsenhuber
* Siebrand Mazeland, Chad Horohoe, Roan Kattouw and others.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
* @file
*/

# Bail on old versions of PHP. Pretty much every other file in the codebase
# has structures (try/catch, foo()->bar(), etc etc) which throw parse errors in
# PHP 4. Setup.php and ObjectCache.php have structures invalid in PHP 5.0 and
# 5.1, respectively.
if ( !function_exists( 'version_compare' ) || version_compare( phpversion(), '5.2.3' ) < 0 ) {
require( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/includes/PHPVersionError.php' );
wfPHPVersionError( 'index.php' );
}

# Initialise common code. This gives us access to GlobalFunctions, the
# AutoLoader, and the globals $wgRequest, $wgOut, $wgUser, $wgLang and
# $wgContLang, amongst others; it does *not* load $wgTitle
if ( isset( $_SERVER['MW_COMPILED'] ) ) {
require ( 'phase3/includes/WebStart.php' );
} else {
require ( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/includes/WebStart.php' );
}

$mediaWiki = new MediaWiki();
$mediaWiki->run();

It downloads it automatically and it does show the page it just downloads the page's code

Back
Top Bottom