• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread

Having an issue with almost all of the links today. Keep getting Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 182253524

Having an issue with almost all of the links today. Keep getting Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

Confirming that I've also been having this same issue since about 2:40am this morning. Usually takes about 3 tries for the link to go through, and even then the site runs sluggish.

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

Confirming that I've also been having this same issue since about 2:40am this morning. Usually takes about 3 tries for the link to go through, and even then the site runs sluggish.

That message shows up when there is too much load on the server. If you get it, please give it a few minutes before you try again. Sitting there refreshing until it loads just makes the problem worse.

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

That message shows up when there is too much load on the server. If you get it, please give it a few minutes before you try again. Sitting there refreshing until it loads just makes the problem worse.

Duly noted cap'n.

The site is not working (takes me to the usual 503s). However, when I google searched, it was fine.

What's going on with the blogs? I'm getting fatal errors on both Safari and Chrome:

Safari:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function verify_blog_url() in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/blog.php on line 299

Chrome:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function prepare_blog_category_permissions() in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/includes/blog_init.php on line 32

EDIT: I couldn't see a better place to report this issue, I'm sorry I missed it if there is :(

Last edited:
What's going on with the blogs? I'm getting fatal errors on both Safari and Chrome:

Safari:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function verify_blog_url() in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/blog.php on line 299
Chrome:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function prepare_blog_category_permissions() in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/includes/blog_init.php on line 32

EDIT: I couldn't see a better place to report this issue, I'm sorry if I missed it if there is :(

I am getting the same problems, I can also no longer like peoples posts anymore either.

I am getting the same problems, I can also no longer like peoples posts anymore either.

I'm glad it's not just me. I thought maybe it was a provider issue but I wanted to post that as a precaution. And now that you mention it I also don't see the like button anymore. That's sad man, I wanna keep collecting likes, my ego will starve without them ;3;

It's not just blogs. Every page of the forums had a Parse Error list as soon as I opened them. Now, I don't get the left column inside the subforums (but I get it at the Forum Home Page).
I can't like posts either...

This thread is for issues with the wikis. For forum issues, the help desk, a subforum if the Garden Grotto, is the place to put it so that the people that can deal with it will see it.

It appears that the issues have already been mentioned (and hopefully resolved) there.

Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the place to post this and/or if there is already a post about this but when will Bulbapedia users be able to edit the site again? As far as I know, with recently released news, the Pokemon Adventures section of Bulbapedia needs some major editing.

Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the place to post this and/or if there is already a post about this but when will Bulbapedia users be able to edit the site again? As far as I know, with recently released news, the Pokemon Adventures section of Bulbapedia needs some major editing.

How about. . . now. Make sure you've changed your password.

Whenever I click on a link for Bulbapedia and Archives, I am being asked if it wants me to save or open as an image.

The pop-up box is not happening anymore.

Last edited:
I'm having problems viewing the many animated pngs on the website the past couple of weeks or so. They will animate, but they have strange white flashing and artifacts that sometimes make them real hard to look at. I captured a frame to show as an example: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/chicobo329/lastresortexample_zpsfee2f234.png They are inconsistent, a few animated pngs will appear just fine for me, such as the animation for Ice Beam but most usually have these weird white flashing artifacts.

I'm using Firefox 24, and I'm on the beta channel. When I use Firefox's animated png demos (seen here Animated PNG demos ), they work perfectly with no issues like these at all. I'm wondering if this is an issue with the animated pngs that have been uploaded to the site, or if it might be something on my end, or perhaps a known incompatibility issue with these particular files.

I can't add or remove anything from my watchlist with the "watch"/"unwatch" tab link thingy. This might be because my watchlist is massively overstuffed with junk (I basically just watch any article that interests me and should probably clean my list out at some point), but the fact that I can't unwatch anything makes it seem like the problem lies somewhere else. I get an error message, but it's not very descriptive ("An error occurred while changing your watchlist settings for "[whatever]".") Edit raw watchlist seems to still work and I can make do with that for now, but it's really kind of annoying. Help?

I can't add or remove anything from my watchlist with the "watch"/"unwatch" tab link thingy. This might be because my watchlist is massively overstuffed with junk (I basically just watch any article that interests me and should probably clean my list out at some point), but the fact that I can't unwatch anything makes it seem like the problem lies somewhere else. I get an error message, but it's not very descriptive ("An error occurred while changing your watchlist settings for "[whatever]".") Edit raw watchlist seems to still work and I can make do with that for now, but it's really kind of annoying. Help?
How many items are on your watchlist? I have 1,894, and I have no trouble with watching/unwatching pages.

535 here, so it's probably not the number. Obviously I need to watch more junk until my watchlist reaches Snorlaxian proportions, and then the problem will be fixed

Back
Top Bottom