• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Hi guys, not sure if it's me or not but I can't seem to use Bulbapedia right now, it's really slow and more often then not when I try to search something, it gives me an error message. Also for some reason, the auto complete in the search box isn't there anymore so if I try to search something, I have to type out the whole thing.

Hi guys, not sure if it's me or not but I can't seem to use Bulbapedia right now, it's really slow and more often then not when I try to search something, it gives me an error message. Also for some reason, the auto complete in the search box isn't there anymore so if I try to search something, I have to type out the whole thing.

BIB: I've been experiencing that as well.
UB: I haven't had that problem though.

I'm trying to reset my password on Bulbapedia for the past few days, but have been running into the error 504 every time.

Hello!
I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place for my question (please refer me to the appropriate thread if so) but I'm having troubles with changing my email address. Whenever I try to do so, I get the gateway time-out error 504. Trying to simply delete my email results in the same error. My current email address seems to be in Bulbapedia's blacklist, and because of this I cannot confirm it, and thus cannot contribute. Is there any way it can be resolved? Or am I just missing something? Thank you!

I'm trying to create an account and everytime I try it I get error 504. Please, help! :(

Hello!
I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place for my question (please refer me to the appropriate thread if so) but I'm having troubles with changing my email address. Whenever I try to do so, I get the gateway time-out error 504. Trying to simply delete my email results in the same error. My current email address seems to be in Bulbapedia's blacklist, and because of this I cannot confirm it, and thus cannot contribute. Is there any way it can be resolved? Or am I just missing something? Thank you!

I've been getting error 504 bad gateway every time I try to reset my password

I'm trying to create an account and everytime I try it I get error 504. Please, help! :(

All of these issues appear to be related, and are being investigated. We'll let you know ASAP when things should be resolved. Thank you for letting us know about these problems!

The MonoBook skin isn't covering the whole screen for registered users on PC.
The left sidebar and upper section also appear to be glitched.
Sin título2.png

I've been getting an Error 503 anytime I try to view a diff for the past several hours. The rest of the site is slow but mostly fine; it seems to be just diffs that are affected.

Also seconding Gabo2oo's complaint above.

The thumbnails on the Pokemon pages are down namely the sprites and in-game Pokedex entries. Also the search engine is not working properly.

Back
Top Bottom