• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

When I made a new Bulbapedia account,I didnt get any emails,and when I tried to resend the confirmation email I got this error instead:
Bulbapedia could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your email address for invalid characters.

Mailer returned: Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 451, response: Error while writing spool file)]

I am using the same email I used for this account,so there shouldnt be any problems with the email itself.Any ideas?

Keep getting this error when searching ever since a few days ago:
"An error has occurred while searching: We could not complete your search due to a temporary problem. Please try again later."

Wiki no longer works.

It just gives out a 503 error for me.

..except the main page. image proof:

eg.
Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed
Guru Meditation:
XID: 493099454
Varnish cache server

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiki no longer works.

It just gives out a 503 error for me.

..except the main page. image proof:
eg.
Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed
Guru Meditation:
XID: 493099454
Varnish cache server
Hey, maybe it was just a small hickup for a moment, these things can happen. Bulbapedia and that page load fine for me!

Did the "reload" thing, and it worked! However, it took around 4 reloads to show it up again

Was wondering what was up with the errors. What sort of work was being done on the servers that would have caused them?

The entire Bulbapedia layout seemed to change a LOT for me? Does this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom